GUILTY TX - Christina Morris, 23, Plano, 30 August 2014 - #23 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Christina Marie Morris

10710661_728779757195555_7248184229495040562_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PlanoTexas...0.1411353182./728779757195555/?type=1&theater

10363670_725645930842271_359717717140075459_n.jpg

North Texas Crime Stoppers

Media/Timeline Thread

Thread 1

Thread 2

Thread 3

Thread 4

Thread 5

Thread 6

Thread 7

Thread 8

Thread 9

Thread 10

Thread 11

Thread 12

Thread 13

Thread 14

Thread 15

Thread 16

Thread 17

Thread 18

Thread 19

Thread 20

Thread 21

Thread 22

Thread 23

The Rules

Facebook

Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Organized Efforts- Email Campaigns-Boycotts-Petitions:

Obviously members are free to take up any and all causes that are important to them in an effort to bring about change. But using Websleuths as a platform to promote organized efforts such as email campaigns, boycotts, letter writing,etc. are strictly forbidden without the consent of the forum owners.If you have written a letter or taken any action in support of a cause, please refrain from posting about it. Support of a particular cause must be approved by the owners prior to posting links or information regarding any such effort. Causes can be questionable in nature, even though they appear to be honorable on the surface.As it relates to using WS as a platform for promotion,the owners investigate the nature and source of such campaigns and make their own decisions as to the legitimacy of each cause. Please do not suggest,directly or indirectly, that members support any type of organized effort without getting approval from forum owners first.

Discussing Donations, Fundraising etc. is not allowed without the permission of the owners.

Please continue here...

Rules on drug discussion...

You can speculate about the drugs

You can speculate about the phone calls from EA's phone to Hunter the night Christina disappeared

<Mod Snip>

The VI's say it was Christina that used EA's phone to call Hunter, this can be explored

Hunter is NOT a POI in the disappearance of Christina, he is not to be discussed this way. He is not sleuthable.

No one in the article named in the drug arrest is sleuthable.

We are not going to speculate on what Christina knows about the drugs

Victim bashing is not allowed, this includes Christina, her family and friends.

Discussing other members here is not allowed.

Being rude or snarky is NOT allowed

Thank you!

I refreshed my browser and am finally in

Oh I'm so sorry you guys, I got distracted and forgot to unlock the thread!.:blushing:

Thanks to those that let me know!

I see what you guys are trying to say that HF doesn't matter to you And Christina does.
I feel the Same way.

Just saying I think that HF life and what he was just "indicted" or arrested or whatever term you wanna use, is tied to her being gone. So it interests me because of that.

Carry on. :Banane37:

Thread #23. Sigh. Praying for break in the case, and that Christina is found soon.

I see what you guys are trying to say that HF doesn't matter to you And Christina does.
I feel the Same way.

Just saying I think that HF life and what he was just "indicted" or arrested or whatever term you wanna use, is tied to her being gone. So it interests me because of that.

Carry on. :Banane37:

And it very well could.

JMOM someone on the last thread asked about Jonni's feelings on HF's alibi. Can you say if she is satisfied with it? TIA

I have to say that I do not know who Mountainmist is, but I think she really is psychic

Coldpizza, my Thanks buttons are gone

Do we know if the club eden or wherever the drug bust just went down was open the night CM went missing? I wonder if HF was at the club dealing his drugs and missed/ignored/turned off his phone since he was inside. Then came out and realized the missed calls from CM and saw EA tried contacting him as well. He knew EA was with CM and his debt had caught up with him.....all IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82