GUILTY Canada - Teagan Batstone, 8, found dead in mom's trunk, Surrey, BC, 10 Dec 2014

omg she was about to dump her child's body! based on the car's position, it looks like she tried to back into the bush, not realizing the ditch was there ...

Police initially believed it was a minor motor vehicle accident when they found a car stuck in a ditch in a rural area.

Wonder why they looked in trunk? So thankful they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wonder why they looked in trunk? So thankful they did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just a guess, but perhaps she panicked and tried to dump the body after she got stuck, knowing a tow truck and or police may show up. Could have been caught red handed...

I heard today the young girl was 8 years old... Sad.

The Daily Mail's take:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2870885/Mother-charged-murder-eight-year-old-daughter-dead-trunk-car.html

What could have possessed that mother?????

23FC3BDE00000578-0-image-a-2_1418342630581.jpg

Rest in peace young Teagan.
:rose:

Horrifying. She did have a hatchback so I'm guessing anything suspicious could have been seen through the hatchback window without having to open the trunk. This happened at noon on a school day. I wonder if Teagan was in school that day and taken out for lunch or if she had missed a few days. RIP sweet Teagan.

Mother charged with murder after her eight-year-old daughter is found dead in the trunk of her car

Teagan Batstone was found in the vehicle in Surrey, British Colombia
Police were called and discovered the car in a ditch on Wednesday
Lisa Batstone has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder
41-year-old appeared in court and asked judge to be seen by a psychiatrist
Teagan's father has said he is devastated by the loss of his daughter

More, with pictures, at DM link above.

What could possibly be the motive for this? How awful. :(

The picture from the CBC article above, taken days before her death.. is it just me or does she look frightened?
RIP Teagan.

The picture from the CBC article above, taken days before her death.. is it just me or does she look frightened?
RIP Teagan.

Have you ever been zip lining?! Quite the thrill! I hope Teagan had a fabulous time. Poor, poor baby. May she rest in peace now.

I am I'm shock. I knew lisa as an acquaintance around the time of her divorce. I used to live in that area..a friend sent me a link to the CBC story. In shock...I cannot imagine anyone doing this. teagan was adorable I remember her around toddler age. Not close enough to be am insider but cannot imagine the woman I met years ago with the adorable toddler later murdering her own child. :( poor baby.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back