1188 users online (200 members and 988 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Koda Blocker, 4, dies in washing machine, dad charged, 9 Dec 2014

http://www.khou.com/story/news/local...dead/20235207/

The child was dead when first responders arrived at the residence in the 2400 block of Newcastle Drive. Police said Blocker, 28, was home alone with Koda and a 22-month-old child.

Detectives aren't releasing many details, but they believe the family's front-loader washing machine played a part in a little boy's death, saying his injuries appears to be consistent with having been inside the appliance.

"From what we know about the washing machine... that door has to be shut, and then someone has to push a button on the outside to get that started," said police spokesman Officer Joe Harn. "It does not start by automatically shutting that door."

I dont even know what to say here.
    email me

Long Lost Love: The Bob Harrod Story Disappeared/ID Network
    Amazon: Purchase Long Lost Love $1.99

Bob Harrod SAR

“The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.”
    ― Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by believe09 View Post
    I dont even know what to say here.
    Me either. What is wrong with people?

as always the dailymail has the best and most photos

Blocker, who lives with his children and a woman at the address, was arrested at the scene.

Neighbor Yesenia Varela told CBS he was there when Blocker was taken into custody on Tuesday.
    'He had no expression on his face,' she said. 'I don't know what to tell you. He had no expression.'
    Another neighbor, Luz Juarez, said Blocker's hands appeared to be streaked with blood.

Blocker was taken to the Garland Detention Center on the murder charge. His bond has been set at $500,000.

According to public records, Blocker pleaded guilty to marijuana possession in 2005 and was convicted on a DWI charge in 2013.

The boy's mother was out of state at the time, WFAA reported. The little girl is now in her care.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3LcEjKWoD
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi I Stand With Standing Rock

Oh, thank you, Ticya. I couldn't find a pic earlier. From the DM link:

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Oh, thank you, Ticya. I couldn't find a pic earlier. From the DM link:

Such a cutie patootie. Look at that personality!

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/276163...-death-ongoing

The father of a 4-year-old Garland boy arrested on a capital murder charge earlier this week has been released from jail.
    But now the status of the investigation is unclear as police haven't clarified if Blocker still faces a capital murder charge with his release from jail.

Could the little boy have climbed in playing a game and the 22 month old pushed the button?
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

Quote Originally Posted by katydid23 View Post
    Could the little boy have climbed in playing a game and the 22 month old pushed the button?
    I have had 2 sets of front load machines and both have had 2 buttons to push. First you push a button to turn on the power, then push the start button to get the machine going - this second button you have to push and hold for 3 or 4 seconds. I'm skeptical that a 22 month old could get the sequence of that if this was the type of front load washer I'm familar with...

Quote Originally Posted by kmclaren View Post
    I have had 2 sets of front load machines and both have had 2 buttons to push. First you push a button to turn on the power, then push the start button to get the machine going - this second button you have to push and hold for 3 or 4 seconds. I'm skeptical that a 22 month old could get the sequence of that if this was the type of front load washer I'm familar with...
    Hmm, I frequently use a front load and it only has to be one button pushed and it's only for a second. However, that button is at the very top of the machine. You look down on it to see it, as an adult. So I would not think a young child of even 4 could reach it.

Contradicting an earlier report- my front loader WILL start automatically IF it was running and the cycle interrupted. Shut the door and it continues where the cycle left off.
    Six-year-old Shannon Sherrill disappeared from her front yard in Thorntown, Indiana in October, 1986. Someone knows where she is......

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...annon+sherrill

I can't find any updates at all about this case