951 users online (187 members and 764 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

TN - Carie Zapletal, 48, Memphis, 2 December 2014

Carie Zapletal

Memphis mom missing, daughter desperate for answers
    MEMPHIS, TN (WMC) - A daughter is desperate to find her mother who has been missing for nine days.

Carie Zapletal, 48, went missing more than a week ago on December 2. Braving cold temperatures, Zapletal's daughter Shelbie Fuller and sister-in-law posted flyers Thursday in the area near Whitten and Appling Roads where the missing mom was reportedly last seen.

"I have a feeling that something bad has happened," said Fuller, "Of course you're always going to think the worst and pray for the best."

According to a City Watch issued by Memphis police, Zapletal left home walking.
    "I don't think my mom just walked away," said Fuller, "That's not my mom and she wouldn't have done that without contact."

Police said Zapletal was wearing a black sweater, dark jeans and reportedly suffers from depression.

Fuller believes that information was inaccurately reported to investigators.
    http://www.msnewsnow.com/story/27607...te-for-answers
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

From the same article linked above and BBM...another case of "here we go again"?

"She's never been diagnosed with depression," said Fuller, "She's never been on any depression medications. That (missing persons narrative) is going by her husband and that's not true."

Missing Person-Carie Zapletal
    https://www.facebook.com/BringCarieZapletalHome
    Carie Zapletal went missing on December 02, 2014 Age: 48 yrs. old 4' 11", 120 lbs., Brown hair, Brown eyes Last seen 6600 block of Santaolina,Memphis, TN

Now, is it the husband only saying she is depressed and he was the one that reported she walked away on December 2, 2014?
    Last edited by wendybtn; 01-09-2015 at 09:33 PM. Reason: wrong date!
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Family Looking For Missing Woman
    MEMPHIS, TN (localmemphis.com) – A family is looking for answers after woman disappeared. Carie Zapletal was last seen on December 2nd in her home in Northeast Memphis.

Carie Zapletal was last seen on Santaolina more than four months ago.

Friday is the 49th birthday of Shelbie Fuller's mother, Carie Zapletal, who has been missing for weeks.

"We don't know if we need to be mourning or searching we don't know how to celebrate her birthday, it's her life and we don't know what to do," said Shelbie Fuller.

Memphis Police have been looking for Zapletal since December 2nd. According to the police report, her husband Edward Zapletal reported his wife was missing saying that she left the house and she was upset after he recently had a stroke.
    http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d/...SkaaaXUqS_vfnQ
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This case is being discussed on the Dr. Phil show. You might want to catch the show and look into this case some more. There is also a facebook page for this case.
    https://www.facebook.com/BringCarieZapletalHome?fref=ts

I feel so bad for Shelbie and am thankful her mother's case will be made public. I do not believe a word Carie's husband says and I pray his appearance on Dr. Phil is his sinking point. I was floored reading some of the things he has claimed on Carie's missing FB page!

https://www.facebook.com/BringCarieZ...type=3&fref=nf

Bump!

I am watching the two Dr. Phil shows first aired on September 23, 2015, and September 24, 2015. So far all things about the her husband seem hinkey. I feel so sad for the daughter . I do not get the impression from the facts I know so far that her mom left on her own.
    Last edited by relay; 09-24-2015 at 08:08 PM. Reason: To correct dates
    When you see a cloud with no silver lining, paint your own.

The circumstances page on NamUs mistakenly states: The victim left her residence on foot on Tuesday, December 2, 2015, and she has not been seen since.

This is on Dr. Phil today. This guy is such a liar.

He is a liar and his sister seems to keep reminding him of his story. I think Him and his daughter did something and the sister knows it.

It seems obvious to me that something happened to her and the husband is responsible. He exaggerated the symptoms of his stroke so he could use that as an alibi. He has no need to look for her because he knows what happened. And his daughter and sister are for some reason helping him cover it up. (Sometimes I get the sense that maybe the sister is just naive and actually believes her brother is innocent)

This is such a sad story.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast