Man has been turned down more that 5000 times

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%"> <tbody><tr> <td valign="bottom"><big>'Ugliest man in the world'</big></td> </tr> </tbody> </table> A wealthy lawyer says he must be the ugliest man in the world after having 5,000 marriage proposals turned down.

Croatian lawyer, Emil Kacic, who has logged all the failures in a little black book, said: "Money can't buy you love, at least if you have a face like mine."

After placing adverts in local papers stressing his wealth with words like "tender and rich lawyer looks for a pretty lady to marry" and then "disgustingly rich lawyer looks for a pretty lady to marry", he was still unable to find a wife.

He said: "I've got to the point where I have even been asking women I am meeting in the streets to marry me, but they always say no."

Kacic, from Zagreb, said he had now accepted that he must be the ugliest man in the world.

In an interview with daily newspaper, Vecernji List, dejected Kacic said: "I've tried placing all kinds of different ads, but not a single woman I've met through my adverts has accepted my offer. What else is there to believe, other than that I must be the ugliest man in the world."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1466590.html

Casshew said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="80%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=bottom><B><BIG>'Ugliest man in the world'</BIG></B></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>A wealthy lawyer says he must be the ugliest man in the world after having 5,000 marriage proposals turned down.

Croatian lawyer, Emil Kacic, who has logged all the failures in a little black book, said: "Money can't buy you love, at least if you have a face like mine."

After placing adverts in local papers stressing his wealth with words like "tender and rich lawyer looks for a pretty lady to marry" and then "disgustingly rich lawyer looks for a pretty lady to marry", he was still unable to find a wife.

He said: "I've got to the point where I have even been asking women I am meeting in the streets to marry me, but they always say no."

Kacic, from Zagreb, said he had now accepted that he must be the ugliest man in the world.

In an interview with daily newspaper, Vecernji List, dejected Kacic said: "I've tried placing all kinds of different ads, but not a single woman I've met through my adverts has accepted my offer. What else is there to believe, other than that I must be the ugliest man in the world."

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1466590.html
I'm sorry but to me he is not the ugliest man in the world by no means. I have seen way worse. Maybe he is setting his standards too high. I mean I don't think I am the ugliest girl in the world but no way would I think for a second Brad Pitt would marry me lol

Notice he is drawn to 'pretty ladies'? maybe he is being too choosy? :waitasec:

Casshew said:
Notice he is drawn to 'pretty ladies'? maybe he is being too choosy? :waitasec:
Yes Casshew I think that is exactly what his problem is! :D Guess he thinks because he is rich that he can get a pretty lady...kinda like Julia Roberts/umm can't remember his name Lyle Lovett I think?! Now that guy nice as he may be woohoo not too cute. (my opinion of course)

I think this guy should just ask for a lady to marry & stop being so obsessed with their looks.

Maybe the reason no woman wants to marry him is because his personality is ugly...not his looks.

He probably acts in ways that turn women off once they get to know him. He communicates that he doesn't want them to marry him. OR, he pops the question quickly, in such a way that implies, 'you've got to marry me'. No one likes to feel as though they have to do something that normally is a choice, and they say NO, even before considering the suggestion.
Groucho Marx may have said it best when he noted: 'I will not join any club that is willing to have me as a member.'

Does he really expect that a woman would accept a proposal from some strange man on the street? He's lucky he hasn't been :slap: :slap: a few times.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back