1214 users online (230 members and 984 guests)  

Websleuths News

Sons of Anarchy Actor Charged With Skinning, Eating Pet Rabbit, Threatened to Do the

Shudder! Television and video game actor Dimitri Diatchenko was charged with killing and eating his ex-girlfriend's pet bunny rabbit Miss Ella -- but the story gets even more gruesome. Diatchenko chronicled the entire process with photos, and threatened to do the same to her, the Los Angeles County District Attorney's office told CNN in a statement on Wednesday, Dec. 10.

Diatchenko, 46, reportedly took blow-by-blow images of the deed, sending his ex texts of each frame. When she returned home, he allegedly threatened to skin and eat her as well.Diatchenko, 46, reportedly took blow-by-blow images of the deed, sending his ex texts of each frame. When she returned home, he allegedly threatened to skin and eat her as well.

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...#ixzz3LiGPo3NW
    Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook
    The world is full of monsters with friendly faces and angels full of scars. ~ Unknown

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

Okay, from the headline, I was wondering when it became illegal to eat rabbit. But that is just sick.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

'How I Met Your Mother' actor ate girlfriend's pet rabbit

Actor Dimitri Diatchenko, who has appeared in 'Indiana Jones' and 'How I Met Your Mother', has been found guilty of animal cruelty after killing and eating his girlfriend's pet rabbit. He also sent her a series of graphic photos of the act, after she told him they should live separately.

Diatchenko's been ordered to carry out 60 days of community service and undergo counselling in California.

http://www.itv.com/news/2015-09-05/i...ds-pet-rabbit/
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22

and threatened to do the same to her,
    What about that...? didn't he get anything for the threats?

JMO animal cruelty counseling probably isn't enough... if this guy reacts like this to the news that his ex gf wants to move apart he might do something worse next time someone breaks up with him

Quote Originally Posted by Donjeta View Post
    What about that...? didn't he get anything for the threats?

JMO animal cruelty counseling probably isn't enough... if this guy reacts like this to the news that his ex gf wants to move apart he might do something worse next time someone breaks up with him
    I know. Got away with very stalkerish behaviour lightly, in my opinion.
    Last edited by zwiebel; 09-05-2015 at 02:16 PM.
    We 'embraced' the missing Bob Harrod case as requested but 6 years on, are still waiting for further guidance

Flyers/FB/Case Overview&Media Links
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2009-19/page22