733 users online (121 members and 612 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

OR - Hannah Thomas-Garner, 17, Jackson County, 29 Nov 2014 - #2

http://www.kdrv.com/missing-teen-last-seen-at-party/

The Ashland Police Department is asking the public to help them find a missing 17-year-old. Police said Hannah Thomas-Garner was last seen at a party Saturday night on Dead Indian Memorial Road.

They said her car was found abandoned in Shasta City, California, but there have been no traces of Hannah.
    http://www.kajo.com/news/local/index...30463&ucat=2,4

The young lady was last seen at a party Saturday night near the 13 mile marker of Dead Indian Road in rural Jackson County...

She is described as being 5’6”, 137 pounds with blond hair and blue eyes.
    Thread #1

Thread #2
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-02-2015 at 11:59 AM.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

I believe the "inside Hannah's car" picture MAY have been taken BEFORE LE removed the car from the scene. Just speculating this because we (and the family members who shared them with us) got the two pictures of the exterior first and it was stated the background was not where the car was found originally. THEN we got the inside picture as the status of the car "when found." We don't know for sure when the inside picture was taken on this thread yet IIRC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baby girl SBHack due May 7
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

I think someone had mentioned this earlier, but:
    I noticed there is an Amtrak station in Dunsmuir. I cant tell if you can board here or if it just an interchange. Any posters have knowledge of Amtraks?

There is a camera at the Dunsmuir station. I found it on the trainsorder.com website. Looks like I can view footage and/or download the clip. I will see if I can view and tell in passengers are boarding or not.

Also it looks like this train does not stop in Red Bluff (where a possible sighting was) and continues without stop onto Sacramento.

Can anyone check me on this??

Bringing timeline forward to new thread (thank you for the added info GeargiaJean!!)
    Map in signature.

Updated timeline and facts:

-Saturday 11/29/14 9PM - HTG's mom sees HTG before she goes to bed.
    -Later in the night - HTG sneaks out of house to an outdoor party near the 13 mile marker of Dead Indian Memorial Road in rural Jackson County, OR. Took her keys, phone, and Driver's License.(according to mom). Car had 1/2 a tank of gas (mom's estimate) Doesn't seem like she packed a bag or took anything (per mom).

-Sunday 11/30/14 approx. 1:00AM - HTG leaves party, possibly to take someone home? Allegedly, HTG has a plot to run away to Fresno with two other girls. https://kobi5.com/news/item/police-s...l#.VIOzZmTF_38 Kids at Rave say she asked for $5 for gas before she left.

-Monday 12/1/14 12:20AM – HTG’s car located in Mt. Shasta City, CA, with body damage and windshield damage (windshield may be shattered or removed). http://www.redding.com/news/local-ne...n-mount-shasta Mom said LE called her about 1am with the news of the car. Photos of car reveal type of damage to vehicle, glass inside vehicle, etc.

-Monday 12/1/14 approx. 10:00AM - HTG is seen hitch-hiking near Dunsmuir by a "credible witness," this witness drops her off at a coffee shop in Dunsmuir. A second witness has also reported seeing HTG hitch-hiking in the same area around this time. http://www.kptv.com/story/27519263/o...-in-california Credible witness is male. According to admin of BringHannahHome facebook, witness gave her $20 for food. Said she looked healthy and in good spirits, and was headed to Fresno or somewhere warm.
    -Monday 12/1/14 morning hours - Sylvia is allegedly picked up by AT in a white truck. http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...fy_man_19.html

-Tuesday 12/2/14 between 6:50AM and 7:15AM - [this was a false sighting]
    -Tuesday 12/2/14 morning hours - Sylvia is reported missing.
    -Tuesday 12/2/14 time unknown - Unconfirmed sighting of HTG in Red Bluff, CA, possibly near a Home Depot. surveilance pictures are inconclusive, and may/maynot be HT

-Saturday 12/6/14 approx 6:00AM White truck is located in the parking area of the Mattole Beach campground, at the end of Lighthouse Rd., in Petrolia, CA.
    -Saturday 12/6/14 approx 11:30AM Sylvia is located with AT and RS approximately 3 miles south of the Mattole campground. Sylvia has been reunited with family. http://www.times-standard.com/genera...h-her-arrested According to LE, based on interviews with SD and AT, HT was never with them.
    Last edited by SBHack; 12-12-2014 at 07:28 PM. Reason: grammar
    Baby girl SBHack due May 7
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

I doubt Hannah needed $5 for drugs. She is a pretty teen with a car. A local dealer would have fronted her the drugs. Or he would have offered to party with her with hopes of sex. But she would of had a friend there with her. Only true addicts like to do drugs by themselves. Plus a spoon for drug use would mean liquidfying heroin or meth in order to inject it. I doubt she was shooting up dope. So I think the spoon was just for eating.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Quote Originally Posted by Gotta know View Post
    I think someone had mentioned this earlier, but:
    I noticed there is an Amtrak station in Dunsmuir. I cant tell if you can board here or if it just an interchange. Any posters have knowledge of Amtraks?

There is a camera at the Dunsmuir station. I found it on the trainsorder.com website. Looks like I can view footage and/or download the clip. I will see if I can view and tell in passengers are boarding or not.

Also it looks like this train does not stop in Red Bluff (where a possible sighting was) and continues without stop onto Sacramento.

Can anyone check me on this??
    http://www.amtrak.com/servlet/Conten..._Page&code=DUN
    http://www.amtrak.com/coast-starlight-train

This website states there is no ticket office and no Quik-Trak kiosk. I am not sure, but would assume this means tickets need to be purchased prior to arrival at the station in order to board here. It does make a stop in Redding, then Chico, Sacramento, Davis, before heading into the Bay Area. The train has a stop in Salinas, not far from Santa Cruz. Last we heard, Hannah was maybe going to Santa Cruz or Fresno. However, if we are running on the assumption that she had NO money (save for a potential $5 and $20 from "credible witness") its unlikely she boarded the train.

What numbers did she call from her phone that had CA area codes.
    You can fool some of the people some of the time; But guess what? The Bus Stops Here (Life No Parole/ Don't Pass Go: Don't Collect Your $200)

Let me guess; Sylvia and AT told LE that Hannah was running away on her own. Because after they were found; LE says they no longer believe that Hannahs in danger. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by DexterMorgan View Post
    I doubt Hannah needed $5 for drugs. She is a pretty teen with a car. A local dealer would have fronted her the drugs. Or he would have offered to party with her with hopes of sex. But she would of had a friend there with her. Only true addicts like to do drugs by themselves. Plus a spoon for drug use would mean liquidfying heroin or meth in order to inject it. I doubt she was shooting up dope. So I think the spoon was just for eating.

I did say it was pure *speculation*.

The drugs I mentioned in my speculation do not require spoons or any other equipment/accoutrements.

One of the reasons I was so reluctant to spell out my *speculation*, was fear of misinterpretation/wild goose chase.

So, to be absolutely CLEAR: I am not an expert. I am not a VI. I just posted *speculation* based on some personal experience of teens, basic online research into the "party scene" in Oregon.

Going on record, and henceforth shutting up on the subject: one does not have to be an addict to partake in drugs at a party. I did NOT say Hannah was doing drugs. I did NOT say she was doing them alone. I did not mention the "spoon". I WILL say that IMO the drugs which require spoons/whatever are NOT usually common in the age-group/milieu attending that darn party.

I've been wary of mentioning this particular personal speculation precisely to avoid confusing the issue.

I'm not targeting you, DexterMorgan, just your post happened to bring out the very issues & possible misconceptions I've been trying to avoid .

/Rant. Very Sorry. Going to put myself in time-out!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjm_qc View Post
    I did say it was pure *speculation*.

The drugs I mentioned in my speculation do not require spoons or any other equipment/accoutrements.

One of the reasons I was so reluctant to spell out my *speculation*, was fear of misinterpretation/wild goose chase.

So, to be absolutely CLEAR: I am not an expert. I am not a VI. I just posted *speculation* based on some personal experience of teens, basic online research into the "party scene" in Oregon.

Going on record, and henceforth shutting up on the subject: one does not have to be an addict to partake in drugs at a party. I did NOT say Hannah was doing drugs. I did NOT say she was doing them alone. I did not mention the "spoon". I WILL say that IMO the drugs which require spoons/whatever are NOT usually common in the age-group/milieu attending that darn party.

I've been wary of mentioning this particular personal speculation precisely to avoid confusing the issue.

I'm not targeting you, DexterMorgan, just your post happened to bring out the very issues & possible misconceptions I've been trying to avoid .

/Rant. Very Sorry. Going to put myself in time-out!
    Thank you and no worries. My post was not towards you. It was just to alieviate any thoughts of anybody who thought the spoon and/or the money she collected was meant for drug use.

Oh dear -- Sjm put herself in another timeout. Or as Pooh Bear would say: "Oh bother."

Aw, Sjm, please come out of your self-imposed timeout (I mean, when you *want* to, because what's more irksome than a Bear with a head full of fluff telling ya what to do, LOL?)

This is the hard part about brainstorming (it can get dicey at times), but anyone following the thread can reasonably understand the off-shoots and etc.

I know we all care.

***Oh, good! Above me.
    Last edited by ThinkThinkThink; 12-12-2014 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Sjm back!

Good job on the new flyer(s) everyone!!! It hit my facebook news feed today and I am in Reno (northern), NV. I tracked it back and the post originated in Santa Cruz!
    Hooks Up!

Since LE believes that she is simply a run a way; I would love for LE to state why. So if anybody on here has some knowledge on Ashland's P.D mind frame. I would love to see why they came to this conclusion. So hopefully; Somebody in the family dynamics know why LE is just considering Hannah as a run a way. So is LE slow or not caring or know something? Please simply let us sleuthers know. Pretty please with sugar on top.

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkThinkThink View Post
    Oh dear -- Sjm put herself in another timeout. Or as Pooh Bear would say: "Oh bother."

Aw, Sjm, please come out of your self-imposed timeout (I mean, when you *want* to, because what's more irksome than a Bear with a head full of fluff telling ya what to do, LOL?)

This is the hard part about brainstorming (it can get dicey at times), but anyone following the thread can reasonably understand the off-shoots and etc.

I know we all care.

***Oh, good! Above me.
    , TTT! My timeouts are always relative! (& thanks for the Pooh references ).

I have to take care about not getting over/emotionally involved. It's happening here, more than I like. But I'm not giving up; I never do, whether online or in RL. I'm going to read Winnie the Pooh for half an hour or so!

Thanks again!!

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkThinkThink View Post

I know we all care.

***Oh, good! Above me.
    I will alert Bessie to take SJM out of self imposed timeout.
    Hooks Up!

Page 1 of 90 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast