1537 users online (274 members and 1263 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90
Results 1,336 to 1,342 of 1342
    Quote Originally Posted by kshultz06082 View Post
    Is there anyone willing to help me find all the contradictions in this case? I am trying to build a list to send to LE because I would love their answers for why they say one thing and do the opposite. The main example I have right now is: a credible witness says hannah made it safely to mt shasta, so why were they searching the rave site on Monday?

I want to compile a list and send it to LE and hopefully get some answers.

Hannah, J and J2, still praying here.
    Can you point me to the article that shows then saying that as it is indeed curious that they would say that and then search the pastry area.

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    Can you point me to the article that shows then saying that as it is indeed curious that they would say that and then search the pastry area.
    Here are the articles from the meeting with APD this week and information about the search. I love auto fill mistakes...pastry area, indeed.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post11352655

And thank you very much for stopping by.
    Last edited by Lilibet; 01-02-2015 at 03:33 AM.
    FOUR YEARS IS 1460 DAYS TOO LONG!!
    SOMEBODY SOMEWHERE KNOWS SOMETHING! SPEAK UP!
    STEPHANIE ANNE WARNER, 43, RUCH, OREGON

MISSING & PRESUMED MURDERED July 4, 2013
    LENNIE AMES NAMED SUSPECT
    Anonymous Tips? Reward up to $1000
    Crime Stoppers of So. Oregon 800-850-0580

DISCUSSION:http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...2#post10750872

Quote Originally Posted by sarx View Post
    This one shows they believe she made it to mt shasta http://m.dailytidings.com/article/20...NEWS/141229872
    Asked by Bring Hannah Home organizer Amy Couture if police had any evidence indicating Thomas-Garner is still alive, O’Meara responded, “I understand your concern. It’s very touching ... but we still feel very strongly, based on evidence ... that she did make it to Northern California” and hitchhiked from Mt. Shasta to Dunsmuir.
    And same article:
    The citizen group had to cancel a Sunday search of hilly country on Dead Indian Memorial Road because of snow, but when they demanded Ashland Police search the area with dogs, O’Meara said he’d just talked to Jackson County Sheriff’s deputies and they planned to do exactly that within hours. The search would include “cadaver dogs,” he said. No results were reported by 5 p.m. Monday.
    In case the rambling text doesnt give it away... all posts are my opinion only and only for use on WebSleuths!

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Is there a map of rave vs checkpoint vs car? I can put a dot on it for the address we shall not speak of.
    There's a map in my signature I'll add the approximate property location and the state border check point!

ETA: Done, the two points are added!

ETA2: Here is the link for Tapatalk users https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...Q.kG4CmNERrqKE
    Last edited by SBHack; 01-02-2015 at 08:56 AM.
    Hooks up
    we see the beauty within and cannot say no - Dave Eggers
    Maps:
    Alycia Yeoman - RIP
    Maricela Garcia - RIP

Quote Originally Posted by klily444 View Post
    I haven't stopped reading all of the posts here. The interview with APD caused a lot of confusion as far as my thoughts go. When it comes down to the father's opinion of whether the girl seen in the video is Hannah or not, I'm going to believe him over APD that it was not Hannah. But APD has information from the CW that could only have come from Hannah's mouth. Are we 100% certain of that? It's a big deal because APD was very unclear in their answer regarding the footage of the vehicle crossing the state line. I want us to be able to make a sound judgment call on the last sighting of Hannah. It could be at the party. It could be in Dunsmuir or Redding. This is important stuff. Because lets say the last sighting of her was at the party, and she "gave" her car to someone to get rid of; that could mean that she traveled north or east. I am hoping we receive more information from either the family or APD in the near future that will help us get the word out in the right geographical location. I pray that Hannah is OK and this will all come to an end soon. For now, I really can't say one way or another about any of the theories we have come up with. There are just too many questions. But, do I think she is away by choice at this point? Probably not.
    This sounds like an interesting point. What if someone stashed her car for her. Damaging it to make it look suspicious, throwing LA off her trail if she went elsewhere.

IMO I do believe that LE is convinced Hannah did run away initially. I get the impression that there are some good reasons as to why they formed this conclusion. Not sure but it is possible they have a good idea of the general direction that Hannah went. I also believe that based on the video at the state checkpoint that they feel confident that Hannah did drive her car through the checkpoint. Or someone who looks a lot like Hannah drove the car through the checkpoint. IMO the search at the party sight is just a courtesy/training exercise and they do not expect to find anything there.

IMO I think that since there is a wealth of information that LE has and will not release to Public and there is persistent pressure from the public, they should be obligated to put more effort into locating Hannah. It would be a good gift to the family and the humanitarian thing to do. And it would give the local LE a shinning star instead of a black eye if things turn bad.

New thread, this one will be closing in about 5 minutes.

Link

Page 90 of 90 FirstFirst ... 40 80 88 89 90