GUILTY TX - Maria 'Isabel' Romero Medina, 27, slain, 4yo abducted, Denton, 13 Dec 2014

I have a ton of family in Denton County and no one has received any info on an Amber Alert.

Thanks Schmae! I wish the Denton-RC weren't so small time...nothing on there, yet.

They have not said to my knowledge, but I'm assuming mom's cod is not natural. :(
Yes the record chronicle is a small outfit. Funny because they were bought or partnered with the ft worth star some years back but that didn't improve their speed much.

https://twitter.com/wfaalauren

Lauren Zakalik retweeted
WFAA TV @wfaachannel8 · 13m 13 minutes ago
#AmberAlert issued for #Denton boy after his mom is murdered. Please RT
( figured as much but there it is )

Breaking news on NBC right now.
Reporter on way to scene. live on phone with reporter.

Police are looking for boy's father and it's very urgent. They think the child is in extreme danger right now. Police cannot say what he was wearing when taken.
Last seen in Denton.
LE think they are on foot, so very possible still in Denton area.
We are hearing this may be part of a LARGER crime investigation . ( larger than murder and kidnapping? :( )
( come on Denton, heads up out there )

Mother found dead in Sanchez insurance in Denton. From CBS 11 newscast.

Mom found murdered at insurance agency-

Police said they were called to the Sanchez Insurance and Tax office at 1111 East University Drive shortly before 5 p.m. Saturday after a customer found the door locked. Another employee of the business entered to find the unnamed victim.

Mom murdered, Amber Alert issued for son

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...ce-issue-amber-alert-for-4-year-old/20384163/

Did they mean to say McKinney Drive? I thought I heard University when I was watching the newscast, but when I looked up Sanchez Insurance, it is on McKinney. Very creepy and sad. I drive past there a lot when I take my little one to the square.

Oh. my. word,,,,I would not make it as a scanner peep- sceep. I couldn't hear anything then almost jumped off the sofa when they said something. [emoji15]

Ha...same thing. I turned it on and wasn't hearing anything. I checked all sorts of things on my computer and then closed it and restarted it...tinkered with the volume and then all of a sudden, BOOM...outburst of activity. I guess I was expecting a steadier stream. And I grew up with the police scanner on 24/7 in the background of my house, but I guess I forgot how they work, lol.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anniegirl401
Back