1046 users online (226 members and 820 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Aubrey Andrews, 20, pregnant, Sacramento, 6 Dec 2014

Aubrey Andrews

Pregnant Mother goes Missing, Husband Seeks Help in Finding Her

A Sacramento man is pleading for the public’s help to find his missing, pregnant wife. “The baby could come at anytime at this point,” Edward Andrews said. Andrews told FOX40 his 20-year-old wife Aubrey Andrews left their home the night of Saturday December 6th and never returned. Andrews said his wife left without her 3-year-old son and said she has a history of postpartum depression. “She didn’t even take clothes or anything,” Edward said. Edward has filed a missing person report for his wife. He has also called local authorities, hospitals, friends and family who may have seen Aubrey. His efforts have turned up no clues.

But one clue mysteriously appeared on his doorstep.One day after Aubrey was last seen, her purse showed up on the couple’s doorstep, along with several notebooks.
    http://fox40.com/2014/12/13/pregnant...n-finding-her/
    Last edited by los2188; 12-14-2014 at 05:51 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

This is creepy. I hope wherever she is, she's taking care of herself.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Wow how strange about the purse and notebooks. I wonder if there's any chance they've got her on video? Home surveillance cameras are getting more common - did a neighbor catch her on camera perhaps? Or the person who left the purse/notebooks if it wasn't her?

I'm in this general area and will definitely keep an eye out for her.

I smell smokescreen.

Missing Person | NewsRadio KFBK

Aubrey was last seen on Saturday, December 6th near her home on Jacinto Ave in Sacramento.

Aubrey was upset when she left home at 10 p.m. on Saturday evening.

The missing person's disappearance has raised concerns with family and friends as she has not been seen since the night she is said to have drove off in her white four-door Toyota Prius.

Aubrey may have traveled to Southern California where she is known to have family and friends. She is nine months pregnant.

Her disappearance is unusual; and although no obvious signs of foul play are suspected, detectives continue to follow up with the missing person investigation.

You you have any information you are urged to call the Sacramento police department at (916) 264-5471.

http://m.kfbk.com/articles/kfbk-news...rson-13064462/

http://www.kfbk.com/articles/kfbk-ne...duration=86400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Interesting wording in that article. I won't mention the appalling grammar from a purportedly professional news article...

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Interesting wording in that article. I won't mention the appalling grammar from a purportedly professional news article...
    I know what you mean like this quote.. "You you have any information you are urged to call the Sacramento police department at (916) 264-5471." Or how about this one... "The missing person's disappearance has raised concerns with family and friends as she has not been seen since the night she is said to have drove off..." Oy vey!

Read more: http://www.kfbk.com/articles/kfbk-ne...#ixzz3Lv5Mha3K
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    I know what you mean like this quote.. "You you have any information you are urged to call the Sacramento police department at (916) 264-5471." Or how about this one... "The missing person's disappearance has raised concerns with family and friends as she has not been seen since the night she is said to have drove off..." Oy vey!

Read more: http://www.kfbk.com/articles/kfbk-ne...#ixzz3Lv5Mha3K
    I was hoping you all would notice this as well. KFBK is one of the local radio stations so I was surprised at the wording as well (even though all of the info was pertinent IMO).

findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Here's her Facebook. Different name(s), but I found her husband's first, so it's legit.

https://www.facebook.com/aubrey.dixson

Quote Originally Posted by kimi_SFC View Post
    I was hoping you all would notice this as well. KFBK is one of the local radio stations so I was surprised at the wording as well (even though all of the info was pertinent IMO).

I got the impression they were hinting that they didn't really think anything was wrong but they were investigating to be on the safe side. I could well be mistaken, however.

It would be nice to know if her purse had her debit or bank cards. There has to be a camera on her route.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2014/...regnant-woman/

She is described as a Filipino, 5 feet 1 inches tall, 150 pounds, with brown/hazel eyes and black hair with gold or blonde highlights.

Wondering if her purse and the notebooks were found by someone and they left them on the porch because no one was home. Seems odd. Could be a carjacking.

If she left in her Prius to drive to So Cal, she would have been found days ago! Where is the vehicle?? Also being 9 months pregnant leaving upset at 10 pm on a Sat night.. no way. Husband seems to know she has a history of postpartum depression.. wouldn't she be under a doctors care in Sac?? So they do not have a scheduled delivery or at least the projected due date? The quote where husband says she didn't take clothes with her or nothing is suspicious. Someone leaving mad late at night on a whim, I wouldn't expect them to first pack a bag. I'm sure she can barely fit in the drivers seat. How coincidental her purse with a notebook explaining her departure is on the porch the following day. The couple articles I read say police do not suspect any foul play and be on the look out for the car in Los Angeles. Yeah if he did do something to her it will come to light very soon. The stats for pregnant women going missing are not good. I pray she is found safe with her baby...

I agree, the husband is likely responsible. What woman who is 9 months pregnant takes off for anywhere but her relations homes. Also, no decent mom would leave a 3 yr old behind. At the same time, how can anyone harm a woman who is that pregnant? People are INSANE!!
    Last edited by Cricket99; 12-15-2014 at 05:11 AM. Reason: Spelling

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast