Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - Day 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the food in the OP? Coffee at least.

Good morning! I promise to be here more today. Yesterday was a total snooze, and I read most here and at BK this morning to catch up for the time I missed.

Instead, I watched "It's A Wonderful Life" for the first time and wrapped Christmas presents.

As I follow what Geffner said, I thought that Juan could simply ask about each of the personality traits he said she had trouble with, such as submissiveness and lack of aggression ad nauseum. Then, he could show a few clips of JA's interviews and testimony to counter it. While it probably won't happen, it would be a hoot.

As to the supplemental motion filed yesterday, I have a question for AZlawyer.

Is this a separate motion or an addendum to the original motion argued last week and the week before?

If it is a supplemental motion, is it an effort to stop JSS from ruling on the original motion? Will we have to wait for new arguments before she rules?

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:cheer: Day 16 ... making progress, slow slow slow, but better than NO court at all !

:juanettes: I hope Juan cross-exams Geffner today ... Juan's cross will be:

:fireworks: :fireworks: :fireworks:

w-Giant-Coffee-Cup75917.jpg
link

can anyone tell me how many motions are still outstanding, or not ruled on?

Now THAT'S a cup of coffee. Thanks!

Jodi has a very short attention span. I think she's probably ready to move on. Bored out of her mind.

Good morning! I promise to be here more today. Yesterday was a total snooze, and I read most here and at BK this morning to catch up for the time I missed.

Instead, I watched "It's A Wonderful Life" for the first time and wrapped Christmas presents.

As I follow what Geffner said, I thought that Juan could simply ask about each of the personality traits he said she had trouble with, such as submissiveness and lack of aggression ad nauseum. Then, he could show a few clips of JA's interviews and testimony to counter it. While it probably won't happen, it would be a hoot.

As to the supplemental motion filed yesterday, I have a question for AZlawyer.

Is this a separate motion or an addendum to the original motion argued last week and the week before?

If it is a supplemental motion, is it an effort to stop JSS from ruling on the original motion? Will we have to wait for new arguments before she rules?
Not a lawyer, but i did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

The language in Nurmi's motion(s) seems to indicate that he intends for it to be an indefinite work in progress.

So far, the judge seems to be taking a so let it be written so let it be done approach with this DT.

Good Morning ALL. I guess Dr. <modsnip> is back on the stand today. So glad that the killer does not have anger issues and that she is a pleaser. Can you imagine what would happen if she did have anger issues and did not want to please others? Give me a break Dr. <modsnip>. He lost all creditability with me when he said those things.
Excuse me Dr., she is a convicted murderer. I personally do not care if the killer is depressed - so what.

Well at work again and I will check in throughout the day. Today I need concentrate a little bit more on work than I did yesterday.

Thinking about Dr. G. is making me grumpy.

Wow, Juan is looking really tired. Hope he is okay.

can anyone tell me how many motions are still outstanding, or not ruled on?

I'd say none of them come close to being outstanding.

Oh wait, you meant the other definition of 'outstanding'.

From TartLemon in the previous thread:
Not a liar? WHICH story was not a lie?
A) I was not there
B) Ninja's did it
C) Self Defense
D) None of the above
E) All of the above

It's just as believable that she's not a liar as it is that she's not assertive or aggressive.

Now THAT'S a cup of coffee. Thanks!

Jodi has a very short attention span. I think she's probably ready to move on. Bored out of her mind.
Let's hope she's not ready to move on like she said she was with TA.

Somebody warn Ryan Burns!

JM really does look tired in that picture. :(

What we learned yesterday...

Hope4More on Dr. Testimony of Jodi Arias:

OK...to summarize: she's passive, avoids conflict, is extremely suicidal, anxious & depressed, has a coping disorder, isn't verbally aggressive, isn't manipulative, is a pleaser, doesn't play victim, feels normal levels of anger, and has lower then normal levels of hostility and expressions of physical aggression.

A replay of TA's slit throat should dispel some of this pixie dust fog.

JM looks tired in that picture. :(

I know one of the tweets yesterday said at the mini status conference before the jury was brought in Juan stated the defense provided him with info on a witness at midnight the night before. Poor guy was probably up all night. Cannot imagine the fallout if the situation had been reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth