Sewer manhole cover - escape er?

Camper

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I had a thought this morning while posting on another thread here.

Melody Stanton, the neighbor, heard a scream woke her husband etc, then recanted on hearing an actual scream. However if I recall it was written that the both of them heard what sounded like metal scraping on cement.

I have also read that there is or was a manhole cover in front of the Ramsey home, and in all the times I have driven by there I never took the time to look for 'it'.

Can someone enlighten us all on what a person would see if they went down into a manhole? Would you find a large opening that goes down the block and keeps on going so that IF IF someone left the Ramsey house that night through 'that' manhole, could they have in fact emerged a block or so farther down the street etc.?

I am always looking for ways to find something to base a theory on an intruder, but certainly not much that we have awareness of really points specifically to an 'intruder' given all of the stuff that points to the family that seems so mighty.

I don't think he'd go into the street in front of the house and risk neighbors who were still up or who got up to go to the john, seeing him go into a manhole,but of course I could be wrong. I'm on break here from Natalee Holloway. Had a manhole theory there too, and I was wrong. Par for the course.

Wasn't that Jean Val Jean, in Les Miserables? Just kidding as usual. In my childhood, we even had classics comic books. Anyone remember those?

I looked up manholes. Even in a house as old as the Ramseys, the pipes go directly to the main pipes in the manhole and carry the sewage from the individual home to the main sewage plant. Nothing like a tunnel going down the street to even remotely suggest someone left via the tunnel, cuz there ain't any. Thanks guys for not looking it up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back