807 users online (113 members and 694 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Jose Eliud Vargas, Houston, 9 November 2014

Jose Eliud Vargas
    jose.jpg
    Woman Asks for Help to Find Missing Husband
    A woman is losing hope of finding her husband. He went missing near Houston more than a month ago. Sandra Vargas said she is not getting any help from local law enforcement. Jose Eliud Vargas disappeared last month.

"I just don't know what happened to him," Vargas said.

Her husband was last seen Nov. 9. She hasn't heard from him since.

"For him not to get a hold of us, I think something bad happened to him," she said.

Vargas said she called the Hidalgo County Sheriff's Department soon after her husband went missing. She filled out a missing person's report.

"By Friday, they found the truck, but we didn't know what happened to him," she said.

Vargas went to the Houston area the next day to pick up the truck and her husband's belongings.

"Last week, the detective told me that I had to go do a report over there in Harris County. So, I go all the way over there and then they tell me, ‘no, you can't make another report,'" Vargas asid.
    http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/...sband/30250218
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Sad news.
    Decomposing body found in Orangefield identified
    http://www.beaumontenterprise.com/ne...ed-5999842.php
    Authorities identified Wednesday the man whose body was found naked and decomposing in a wooded area in Orangefield last week.
    Jose Eluid Vargas, 35, from Mission was listed as a missing person from Hidalgo County since Dec. 15, Chief Deputy Clint Hodgkinson with the Orange County Sheriff's Office reported.
    The cause of death remains unknown after the preliminary autopsy report, Hogkinson said.
    The toxicology report is still pending.
    RIP Jose.

Any update on cause of death?

RIP Jose and my strength is with his wife.