668 users online (88 members and 580 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

FL - Jonathan Tyler Christopher, 17, Winter Haven, 9 Dec 2014

My friend just posted this on FB and I didn't see a thread for him so here it is:

635543489792794090-Jonathan-Christopher2.jpg

Polk County Sheriff's Office detectives are asking for the public's help in locating a missing Winter Haven teen.

Police say 17-year-old Jonathan Tyler Christopher, was reported missing on Tuesday, Dec. 9 by his mother after he failed to return home from the day before.

Jonathan was last seen on Monday, Dec. 8 around 7 p.m. after he was involved in a single car crash with minor property damage to a fence in the 7000 block of Crystal Beach Road in Eagle Lake.

Jonathan is described as wearing braces on his teeth, has blonde hair, hazel colored eyes, is approximately 5'5" and weighs approximately 140 pounds. He was last known to be wearing black sweat pants, a red hoodie and gray Nike boat type shoes.

Anyone with information is urged to contact the Polk County Sheriff's Office at 863.298.6200.

Does he have a FB?

Channel 8 Tampa Florida's FB page post on Jonathan https://www.facebook.com/WFLANewsCha...54928274785500

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    Does he have a FB?
    No idea. My FB search format has totally changed in the last 24 hours and I can't find a thing. Hopefully someone else can locate his SM accounts?

I spent 30 minutes looking at profiles for Jonathan Christopher and many variations (i.e. Jon Christopher, Christopher Jon, etc) and can't see to narrow down to a FB profile that is his. I hope someone else has better luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ontario Mom View Post
    No idea. My FB search format has totally changed in the last 24 hours and I can't find a thing. Hopefully someone else can locate his SM accounts?

Mine did too, a few days ago. It does make it more difficult to search. And then I remember during the Hillary Sharma case, some people had some great search functions available to them, while some (including me) did not. I don't seem to have gained those cool functions with this change, so who knows what's going on. Anyway, I'll look too - I'm usually pretty good at finding profiles...

That sounds kind of like a kid got in trouble and stayed at his friend's house for the night and then didn't come home the next day.

It does, but it's been 8 days now. Scary.

I wish these articles would describe his car and whether or not he drove off in it after the accident. There's a woman in the FB thread who thinks she saw him and described the car.

https://www.facebook.com/WFLANewsCha...54928274785500

Pretty sure this is his Twitter. Same name, Winter Haven FL, braces... Hasn't been updated in a while.

https://twitter.com/jonathanbdm

Edit: If you scroll down all the way to the bottom of his Twitter feed, you can see a pic of an old black Mustang being worked on, which could be his car. I can't tell what kind of car is in that main/background photo.
    Last edited by Psychedelia; 12-16-2014 at 11:57 PM.

Yes that's him. I found family's fb but nothing for Jonathan. He is following his sister on twitter. I don't think fb is as popular with the high school crowd anymore. I think they've switched to instagram and twitter.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

I'm wondering if he wandered off from the accident dazed and confussed, maybe even has amnesia. If so, where is he though?? He would have had some interaction with a person by now.
    Cindi Lou

Some people may consider me crazy, I say I'm just inspired.

Oops. I have my days all mixed up. I thought he went missing yesterday. But it's been eight days instead of one. That is reason for concern. I wonder what caused his accident.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast