813 users online (135 members and 678 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

Fantastic new article from Alan Predergast of Westwood One

This new article is from Alan Prendergast, one of my favorite reporters.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...leet_white.php

The Whites and Prendergast will be on Peter Boyles tomorrow 7-9 am, 710 KNUS.

Some additional posts about the Ramsey Internet subculture and DNA are going up on Thursday and Friday.

Please spread the word.
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    This new article is from Alan Prendergast, one of my favorite reporters.

http://blogs.westword.com/latestword...leet_white.php

The Whites and Prendergast will be on Peter Boyles tomorrow 7-9 am, 710 KNUS.

Some additional posts about the Ramsey Internet subculture and DNA are going up on Thursday and Friday.

Please spread the word.
    Tricia,
    "You're going to sound like O.J.," Priscilla said.
    LOL. At least OJ went to trial and we all heard the evidence! I'm looking forward to what FW has to say especially regarding his first look into the wine-cellar, then his second and why he felt it necessary to return for a third look?

Does anyone know what the status of forensic evidence cages are in the USofA, once a case moves beyond cold case status, since if they delete all the emails and phone call records, just what could happen to the evidence cage?

Hopefully, there is way to replay the interview later on. I missed most of it, and I am very interested!

Quote Originally Posted by eileenhawkeye View Post
    Hopefully, there is way to replay the interview later on. I missed most of it, and I am very interested!
    Hopefully someone recorded it. Radio station feeds are blocked here at work. That was a fantastic article though. Really gives some insight as to what the Ramseys were like back then. Especially the part about Fleet wanting LE to publicly stop the speculation about JAR, as he wasn't even in Boulder. The Ramesy's own attorney calls him and tells him to keep his nose out of it. If the Ramsey's were willing to throw their own son under the bus, what else were they capable of???

Sickening!

I do believe you will be able to hear it later. I believe PB archives his shows. http://peterboyles.podbean.com/

Interesting show. Loved at the end when Peter asked FW his thoughts about what happened that night and he said "read Kolar's book.
    Everything I post is MOO

Quote Originally Posted by elannia View Post
    Interesting show. Loved at the end when Peter asked FW his thoughts about what happened that night and he said "read Kolar's book.
    Isn't it a shame that everyone ever involved in this case whether be a witness, a detective, a reporter etc, just wants to make money one way or another, can't the truth/answers be told without it being dependant a book being bought?
    peace & love

I believe it was Alan who said that.

Quote Originally Posted by Cranberry View Post
    I believe it was Alan who said that.
    I will have to go back and listen again...
    Last edited by elannia; 12-18-2014 at 02:36 PM.
    Everything I post is MOO

Quote Originally Posted by discovery View Post
    Isn't it a shame that everyone ever involved in this case whether be a witness, a detective, a reporter etc, just wants to make money one way or another, can't the truth/answers be told without it being dependant a book being bought?
    Kolar wasnt looking to make money off his book imo. He wanted the truth out there without actually coming out and saying it. Isnt it a shame a 6 year old girl was assualted, bashed in the head, and strangled on christmas night.
    Everything I post is MOO

I will have to go back and listen again... But the question was directed towards FW
    Oops.. your right. I thought it was FW who said that. Thanks for the correction
    Everything I post is MOO

Quote Originally Posted by discovery View Post
    For the record, James Kolar used his own money, even dipping into his retirement funds to publish his book, and IF he manages to recoup that money, he will donate any and all profits to The Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
    “It saddens me that 20 years after my sister Nicole’s murder, we are still seeing the same crimes, just different names, over and over again.”
    - Denise Brown (sister of Nicole Brown Simpson)

It is an interesting artiicle, but I find that I have tired of Fleet White's histrionics. Either come out and clearly tell us your theory or just shut up.

I know he's a popular guy in the RDI crowd and I have tried to give him the benefit of the doubt for years. But, frankly, he does come across as a malcontent, still whining over the way he was treated. A little girl is dead. Yes, some nutjob made false accusations against you. Yes, some people tried to throw shade at you and even imply that you had culpability in the murder. That is awful, but move on. A little girl is still dead.

There is no way on God's green earth that Fleet White doesn't have an opinion of exactly what happened. He can certainly add all the caveat's he wants to clarify that it is an opinion only.

Put up or shut up has become my view of Mr. White. And shut up works just fine.

Youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/results?sear...n+benea+ramsey
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

http://peterboyles.podbean.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast