854 users online (116 members and 738 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sony Hacking Scandal

I did a search for this and couldn't find anything here yet, which is amazing because this story is HUGE ..

This is a timeline of the crazy events so far: http://www.businessinsider.com.au/sony-cyber-hack-timeline-2014-12

For the past two weeks, Sony Pictures Entertainment has been the subject of a series of scary cyber attacks that have shut down the company’s computer system and revealed employees’ personal information such as salaries, addresses, and Social Security Numbers.

Every day, there has been some sort of new leaked information about Sony released by a group calling themselves “Guardians of Peace” (GOP).
    ______

As of yesterday it was announced that Sony has withdrawn the movie for now.
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

Sony should release this video online worldwide and ask for donations from those who view it.

Execs are convinced it's an inside job: http://www.tmz.com/2014/12/17/sony-h...investigation/
    Neither the state nor the defense team are saints, and there is usually plenty of incompetence to go around on both sides of the courtroom.

'She's seriously out of her mind' more emails between Sony execs on Angelina emerge: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment...-1227161308290

I'm disappointed they gave in but I can see them worried about people getting hurt. .
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

If I had the power to do what was done to Sony....and a film of me was made like that.....I would have hacked'em too. moo
    ~ shine on you crAzy diamond ~ Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here

Do you know how many movies have been made about killing the president or corrupt presidents here? They hacked email. Its ridiculous
    Atticus Finch: “You never really understand a person . . . until you consider things from his point of view.” To Kill A Mockingbird

All my posts are my opinion only.

Yeah, the email thing was rotten .

This is great publicity for this movie, I wonder if Sony isn't thinking they should have done this themselves (with the consent of Angelina Jolie of course)

I haven't read any of the email related articles .........should I?

Aside from all of the hacked emails and embarrassed celebs, what really is alarming here is the threats made. They implied a 9/11 type of attack at any place showing this movie.

wow......That is a terroristic threat......

Did anybody really think Un would just let it go? He's an unpredictable, threatening mess of a leader. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have much of a sense of humor, especially with regards to his own assassination.

Can anyone think of any movies made about the assassination of a living political leader?

I ask.....Why make a film like this?....what good is it....

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    I ask.....Why make a film like this?....what good is it....
    You could say the same about a lot of movies, like many of Seth Rogan's other movies actually, and everything Adam Sandler has ever done.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast