818 users online (145 members and 673 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Douglas Swanson, 28, Jacksonville, 14 December 2014

Douglas Swanson Jr.

Jacksonville man reported missing
    A family is asking for the public's help in finding 28-year-old Douglas Swanson Jr. According to Swanson's wife, he was last seen leaving a friend's party somewhere near Newton and Belfort Road December 14. She was told he discussed going to Jacksonville Beach. Swanson reportedly got his White Chevy Tahoe stuck in a ditch near the party, but a friend was able to pull his vehicle out. He continued on Newton Rd, according to the police report.

No one has been in contact with Swanson since. His family says his phone is no longer working.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/news/local/2014/12/18/missing-douglas-swanson-jr/20597453/

Verified Insider: 1TruthSleuth

NamUs
    Last edited by bessie; 03-07-2015 at 12:39 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Praying...........
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

Is his vehicle missing as well?
    (Just wondering as it stated that it had previously been stuck in a ditch, but was pulled out- was it possibly bad driving conditions?)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fb missing page that appears to be run by his mother. Lots of pictures and information

https://www.facebook.com/BringJrHome

I was looking at the FB page pics and this young man never smiles, and I saw only one that had a partial smile. Was he depressed? Was he drinking?

Im thinking he went off the road!
    Maybe he had to much to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Eileen730 View Post
    Im thinking he went off the road!
    Maybe he had to much to drink.
    That is what I was thinking

Any news?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I always wondered why somebody doesn't do something about that. Then I realized I was somebody.

Lily Tomlin

Mom is a friend of a friend, she is still searching. Can we get some helpful suggestions for her?

Quote Originally Posted by silversurvivor View Post
    Mom is a friend of a friend, she is still searching. Can we get some helpful suggestions for her?
    There are forums on this and they have lots of info. Go to the main forum page and look around. Does she know any search and rescue services nearby? Maybe some would help her? Is local police supportive and has she started a FB page?

I am having a very difficult time opening those pages, in fact a lot of pages here. Local police are very helpful and she has pages opened where ever she has been allowed to. Fb, twitter, various other groups. His cousin may join here his wife is active duty

Quote Originally Posted by silversurvivor View Post
    I am having a very difficult time opening those pages, in fact a lot of pages here. Local police are very helpful and she has pages opened where ever she has been allowed to. Fb, twitter, various other groups. His cousin may join here his wife is active duty
    On the left under our Post, there is a triangle that alerts moderators. They can help you. You should be able to see all forms and threads. Scroll to the top of this page and look above the dark yellow banner. There's a row of choices. Choose "forums", and when you get there, scroll around until you see the info and help pages. Click on it and there's helpful info in there.

Thanks, I just started using tap a talk and it's so different thank you for your help.
    Doug is still missing. The detective assigned has been very helpful to the family. All people at the party he left have been spoken to and no one knows anything its so frustrating

Still missing. Interesting post on the FB missing page generated some interesting comments:

https://www.facebook.com/BringJrHome...82218711955710

Doug's FB: https://www.facebook.com/RavenousNotRavishing

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast