801 users online (140 members and 661 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

This is the Holiday Break thread. Please continue to post here.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    JM can bring it up, but he can't say CMJA slashed the tires, since she wasn't charged or caught in the act. Can't be proven.
    He can offer that hypothesis now since the defense opened the door. He couldn't introduce it before, but he can respond to it now.

Quote Originally Posted by bsk View Post
    He can offer that hypothesis now since the defense opened the door. He couldn't introduce it before, but he can respond to it now.
    There is so many things DeMarte is going straighten out with the jury. I can't wait for her to take the stand.

Wishing all the WS'ers a Merry Christmas and good times spent with loved ones and friends.
    Special thanks to all the Mod's whose dedication to this site is so appreciated.

Does anyone think the transcripts of the secret testimony will become available soon?

Anyone subscribing to BK know if she will request them? tia.

Brought over from last thread, I was typing away when the door closed!

Good morning!

Yesterday, I tried baking and following along here--the result was a few overdone batches of cookies and rushed posts. I forgot to thank all of the tweeters that take the time to post for us--thank you, thank you!

Last night I read all of your beautiful holiday posts and wanted to say that you all are such a wonderful and compassionate group, some of your posts were so heartwarming they brought me to tears.

We are also raising a grandson, our Christmas will be this Sunday as he goes to his dad's on Wednesday for a week. I'm sure some of you also deal with a "every other week-end and holiday" schedule, it's so hard to let them go for Christmas. We will spend Christmas day with my MIL.

After yesterday's testimony, I wondered if CMJA altered her journals while she was representing herself. I know Juan has copies of the entries but there sure was a lot of new (stun gun) testiphony.

Krkrjx--please know your opinion and posts are appreciated very much, as for ridiculous posts I'm pretty sure I hold that record. Bring your toys back, please!

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.
    Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it. - Claude Adrien Helvétius

Quote Originally Posted by Hope for justice View Post
    Wishing all the WS'ers a Merry Christmas and good times spent with loved ones and friends.
    Special thanks to all the Mod's whose dedication to this site is so appreciated.

Does anyone think the transcripts of the secret testimony will become available soon?

Anyone subscribing to BK know if she will request them? tia.
    Hope--I really liked AZL's idea of the media just showing up at the clerk's office with the order! Wouldn't you love to be a witness to that scenario?

Dmacky--I still shake my head in disbelief every time I see CMJA's robotic, Powerpoint allocution.
    Truth is the torch that gleams through the fog without dispelling it. - Claude Adrien Helvétius

Foghorn, enjoy your Sunday Christmas.
    We celebrated our Christmas w/our Grands, daughter and sil on the 6th. They made the weekend trip. Our son also lives far away. We look forward to spending a quiet Christmas w/my Mom and possibly niece (who is hedging her bets lol imo, and waiting until the last minute to see if her boyfriend (unstable relationship) will deign to spend it with her.

Foghorn - Yes, indeed, I sure would! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Foghorn View Post
    Dmacky--I still shake my head in disbelief every time I see CMJA's robotic, Powerpoint allocution.
    Snipped.
    I'll bet she was gritting her teeth thru that whole thing in disgust that she had to show an ounce of remorse.

This "mitigation" blows my mind. For the record, I have been terribly heartbroken, used someone and broke their heart, had incredibly strict parents, was spanked with a wooden spoon and suffered from depression...I've never killed anyone. I never even slashed a tire or kicked a dog. This is all so irrelevant and annoying.

Sorry...just had to vent. Here's to 2015 being the year of redemption and justice for Travis.
    All thoughts, ideas, beliefs sole property of my head.
    Life in San Franciso is still just life. -Gus (Lonesome Dove)

Question fo AZlawyer:

Will there be penalties if JSS ignores the COA orders ? If so , what type of penalties ?

And we are here again
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

After yesterday's BS...I could not stop thinking about her brief time representing herself. What would she have been allowed to have access to during this time?

Good Morning, Y'all !

So we'll be "free" of everything and anything CMJA for the next 18 days !

But of course, Nurmi will be dreaming up of some motions to file instead of a Dreaming of a White Christmas !

Wishing everyone here at WS a

Happy Holidays

and a very prosperous and
    Happy New Year

JMSSO = Just My Super Secret Opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Nikki In Denver View Post
    After yesterday's BS...I could not stop thinking about her brief time representing herself. What would she have been allowed to have access to during this time?
    I don't think it's a matter of what she'd have access to - I'm surte she has access to everything through her attorneys. It's more a matter what she could file. Or at least that's what it seems to me.

Page 1 of 75 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast