Retrial for Sentencing of Jodi Arias - 12/19-1/5 Break

Status
Not open for further replies.

LambChop

Former Member
Reaction score
This is the Holiday Break thread. Please continue to post here.

:snowman:

JM can bring it up, but he can't say CMJA slashed the tires, since she wasn't charged or caught in the act. Can't be proven.

He can offer that hypothesis now since the defense opened the door. He couldn't introduce it before, but he can respond to it now.

He can offer that hypothesis now since the defense opened the door. He couldn't introduce it before, but he can respond to it now.

There is so many things DeMarte is going straighten out with the jury. I can't wait for her to take the stand.

Wishing all the WS'ers a Merry Christmas and good times spent with loved ones and friends.
Special thanks to all the Mod's whose dedication to this site is so appreciated. :yourock::blowkiss:

Does anyone think the transcripts of the secret testimony will become available soon?

Anyone subscribing to BK know if she will request them? tia.

Brought over from last thread, I was typing away when the door closed! :eek:nline:

Good morning!:santahat:

Yesterday, I tried baking and following along here--the result was a few overdone batches of cookies and rushed posts. I forgot to thank all of the tweeters that take the time to post for us--thank you, thank you!

Last night I read all of your beautiful holiday posts and wanted to say that you all are such a wonderful and compassionate group, some of your posts were so heartwarming they brought me to tears. :grouphug:

We are also raising a grandson, our Christmas will be this Sunday as he goes to his dad's on Wednesday for a week. I'm sure some of you also deal with a "every other week-end and holiday" schedule, it's so hard to let them go for Christmas. We will spend Christmas day with my MIL.

After yesterday's testimony, I wondered if CMJA altered her journals while she was representing herself. I know Juan has copies of the entries but there sure was a lot of new (stun gun) testiphony.

Krkrjx--please know your opinion and posts are appreciated very much, as for ridiculous posts I'm pretty sure I hold that record. Bring your toys back, please! :hug:

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all.

Wishing all the WS'ers a Merry Christmas and good times spent with loved ones and friends.
Special thanks to all the Mod's whose dedication to this site is so appreciated. :yourock::blowkiss:

Does anyone think the transcripts of the secret testimony will become available soon?

Anyone subscribing to BK know if she will request them? tia.

Hope--I really liked AZL's idea of the media just showing up at the clerk's office with the order! Wouldn't you love to be a witness to that scenario?:D

Dmacky--I still shake my head in disbelief every time I see CMJA's robotic, Powerpoint allocution. :facepalm:

Foghorn, enjoy your Sunday Christmas.
We celebrated our Christmas w/our Grands, daughter and sil on the 6th. They made the weekend trip. Our son also lives far away. We look forward to spending a quiet Christmas w/my Mom and possibly niece (who is hedging her bets lol imo, and waiting until the last minute to see if her boyfriend (unstable relationship) will deign to spend it with her.

Dmacky--I still shake my head in disbelief every time I see CMJA's robotic, Powerpoint allocution. :facepalm:

Snipped.
I'll bet she was gritting her teeth thru that whole thing in disgust that she had to show an ounce of remorse.

This "mitigation" blows my mind. For the record, I have been terribly heartbroken, used someone and broke their heart, had incredibly strict parents, was spanked with a wooden spoon and suffered from depression...I've never killed anyone. I never even slashed a tire or kicked a dog. This is all so irrelevant and annoying.

Sorry...just had to vent. Here's to 2015 being the year of redemption and justice for Travis.

Question fo AZlawyer:

Will there be penalties if JSS ignores the COA orders ? If so , what type of penalties ?

After yesterday's BS...I could not stop thinking about her brief time representing herself. What would she have been allowed to have access to during this time?

:seeya: Good Morning, Y'all !

:great: So we'll be "free" of everything and anything CMJA for the next 18 days !

But of course, Nurmi will be dreaming up of some motions to file instead of a Dreaming of a White Christmas !

Wishing everyone here at WS a

Happy Holidays

:sleigh: :santahat::snowman: :sleigh: :santahat:
:christmastree::christmastree::christmastree::christmastree:

and a very prosperous and
Happy New Year

:newyear::party::newyear::party:

:fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks::fireworks:​

After yesterday's BS...I could not stop thinking about her brief time representing herself. What would she have been allowed to have access to during this time?

I don't think it's a matter of what she'd have access to - I'm surte she has access to everything through her attorneys. It's more a matter what she could file. Or at least that's what it seems to me.

:seeya: Good morning all. Even though my brain is still frazzled from this week's testi-agony, I couldn't help but hope that today is still a scheduled court administration Friday, and perhaps, just perhaps, the testimony might be released. I'm going to pop in and out to check.

Per the suspicious journals, my hinky metre went off the first time I saw excerpts on Nancy Grace. Remember those never ending nightly 'bombshell' episodes on JA? I've always felt that on her return to Cal. she took her original 2008 journal and edited it into a new one, to be read just in case she was ever caught. I don't think she had thoughts then of DV or pedo, but was intent on making Travis appear 'mean', both for spite, and to make it appear that she had broken away from him for good. Maybe great chunks were considered too prejudicial to be introduced by Juan, but IIRC we never heard mention of entries when she first met Travis; nor of her preparing for the 'trip'. Both of those times would have been very important for her to note.

:seeya: Good morning all. Even though my brain is still frazzled from this week's testi-agony, I couldn't help but hope that today is still a scheduled court administration Friday, and perhaps, just perhaps, the testimony might be released. I'm going to pop in and out to check.

Per the suspicious journals, my hinky metre went off the first time I saw excerpts on Nancy Grace. Remember those never ending nightly 'bombshell' episodes on JA? I've always felt that on her return to Cal. she took her original 2008 journal and edited it into a new one, to be read just in case she was ever caught. I don't think she had thoughts then of DV or pedo, but was intent on making Travis appear 'mean', both for spite, and to make it appear that she had broken away from him for good. Maybe great chunks were considered too prejudicial to be introduced by Juan, but IIRC we never heard mention of entries when she first met Travis; nor of her preparing for the 'trip'. Both of those times would have been very important for her to note.

That makes perfect sense - not that she wrote it from scratch, but that she rewrote her original one to suit her later needs.

:seeya: Good morning all.

Even though my brain is still frazzled from this week's testi-agony,

I couldn't help but hope that today is still a scheduled court administration Friday, and perhaps, just perhaps, the testimony might be released. I'm going to pop in and out to check.

RBBM:

:hilarious: :hilarious: "testi-agony" !

Perfect word for this past week's testiphony !

:cheers: You are too funny, NP !

That makes perfect sense - not that she wrote it from scratch, but that she rewrote her original one to suit her later needs.

Exactly bsk - hence the grandiose verbiage (writing a story rather than a natural thought process at the end of a day), and no mention of normal daily activities (considered irrelevant at that point).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth