GUILTY TX - Natalie Chavez, 15, found murdered, San Antonio, 18 Dec 2014 *arrest*

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
SAPD: Death of woman found naked under bridge 'very suspicious' (ksat.com, w/video)

---
Police said a passerby walking to a bus stop first spotted the body about 10 a.m. near the intersection of Vera Cruz and Nueva Leon Street on the West Side.

They said it’s believed she may have been killed there overnight.
---

Police find a naked woman's body under West Side bridge (San Antonio Express-News)

---
When police arrived, they found the woman's body. SAPD spokesman officer Douglas Greene said the body showed signs of a struggle.
---

more at the links

What I find VERY ODD is this statement:

http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksat/news/2014/12/18/woman-s-naked-body-found-under-bridge.html

"They believe she may have been killed overnight.

Yet they say from what they can tell, the only trauma to her body was on her legs."

HOW, I mean in what way, could a person be killed when the only trauma found was on her legs?

The victim was found naked, so I assume 99.99% that she was sexually assaulted/raped, so did the killer stab her legs in a fatal way?

And if this was the case...this is a VERY odd kind of murder, actually can´t comprehend what this killer was about ?!

Anyone has thoughts on this?

One of Natalie's "friends" on FB with the initials of JSC (reference her 12/12 post) has a very interesting status update.

One of Natalie's "friends" on FB with the initials of JSC (reference her 12/12 post) has a very interesting status update.
His eyebrows are well coiffed lol. Other than that it seems they were in a relationship that if not current, ended very recently. Also, lots of gang references and signs.

http://www.kens5.com/story/news/cri...idge-identified-as-15-year-old-girl/20695121/

15-year-old Natalie Celeste Chavez was found without any clothing on by a passerby walking along the Apache Creek on the 2500 block of Veracruz...

The medical examiner released the cause of Chavez's death as homicide by asphyxiation.

Police initially thought Chavez's body was that of a woman who appeared to be in her late teens or early 20s.

She was only fifteen?! She looks fifteen in the FB pics; if that's the same girl, I can't imagine why LE thought she was so much older. Or maybe I can but don't want to. :(

So she was asphyxiated AND had leg injuries? Poor baby, RIP...:rose:

Father of teen found strangled to death under bridge wants justice
http://www.ksat.com/content/pns/ksa...angled-to-death-under-bridge-wants-justi.html

video at link.

So was she a runaway?

Looking at her FB and her associates/friends.....every time a case like this comes up and I see the social media accounts of these teens....my heart gets so heavy. In my sheltered, suburban/rural life, I forget just how many lost and misguided kids there are out there, living such angry and messed up lives. It's almost too much for me to comprehend since it's never been part of my experience. I wish all of these children could be scooped up, hugged, and put on the right path!

So sad!

It's so sad to look at her facebook and her friends facebooks. They are all babys. They are so young! Some of these boys don't even have facial hair yet!!! It really makes me sad. I live in a little town outside of San Antonio and that part where she was found is NOT somewhere I would go at night,..Or even during the day alone.

There is a lot of fb activity from her friends saying they know who did this. That's quite possibly true. Kids think they are invincible these days.

I noticed in the fathers interview, he stated that saw where she text him at 10 pm that night before she was found but he never replied to her?? I'm not saying I think he was involved but I think he will feel very guilty for not calling her or writing her back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, I thought I was a wild child, but looking at these kids facebook pages, it literally is unreal, the things they are doing, pics they so boldly post, the grammar...where are their parents? I noticed Natalie has two pages..but I also noticed a lot of her friends have fake names or street names for their Facebook, so maybe they have more innocent pages they show their parents, but to me it's shocking.

It seems she was pretty independent in the sense she didn't live with her parents, but she seemed very young and caught up with some really wild people who were into drugs and gangs. Her ex boyfriends first post about this included some interesting screenshots in the comments from her most recent boyfriend/ex'so mother. I have a feeling with this group of fb happy friends it won't take long for the person who did this to get caught if she was killed by someone she knew.

Don't forget-she also didn't attend school. At 15 there was no way I would get away with not going to school (or any age for that matter). I just come from a different social setting I guess because I can fathom how they are getting away with acting like that.

I really believe asphyxiation is a very personal way to kill someone. I think she knew her killer. And I think she was scared and lonely in her final days and that really breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really find it weird that one of her friends went from posting basically everyday, multiple times to nothing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave
Back