Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: April 2, 1966
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 90 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White
Distinguishing Characteristics: Thin, slender build with
long brown hair. Injury/Trauma, sometimes walks with a limp.
Tattoo of a female symbol on her left hand between the index
finger and thumb.
Medical Conditions: History of drug abuse.
Clothing: Jeans with dirty white sneakers.Would often wear
shoes with crushed down backs. When she was last seen she
was in possession of two bags; a black duffle bag and a blue
and black backpack.
AKA: Kathy, Katie Stewart, Kat, Pat, Laura
Case Number: 20110003OPP

Details of Disappearance
Kathy was reported missing to police early in February, 2010. Police believe that she was last seen on or about August 16, 2009, between 7:00 and 8:30 am in the area of Cavendish Park near Walnut Street in London, Ontario. Police have conducted a search of the area where Kathy was last seen as well as a neighbourhood canvass and believe there are still witnesses with information to offer in relation to the investigation."

rbbm. ibm.

Found this intriguing news link concerning Kathryn Patricia Bordato..

http://www.lfpress.com/news/london/2.../12960721.html

"Neighbour sees possible link between missing woman and Westmount home searched by police
JONATHAN SHER"
February 21, 2010

"A woman who resembled a homeless person missing since July was seen at a Westmount townhouse that in recent days has become the target of police forensic experts, a neighbour says.

E R lives next door and shares a walkway with a man who lives at 75 D....C..., where police spent two days investigating the disappearance of 43-year-old Kathryn Patricia Bordato.

She said the the occupant of the unit, a man she knew as "Kevin", moved there last summer just around the time Bordato was last reported seen in July and that a woman who looks like the missing woman helped Kevin and a younger nephew to move into the place.

"My husband saw someone who looked like her help him move in," Rivera told The Free Press.

Police arrived at the townhouse Thursday and a few cruisers were already there when Kevin arrived in his older black BMW with a couple of officers with him, she said."

This is Cavendish Park. You can see a woman on the bench with a duffle bag & a man clearly visible.

I saw this woman on 3 occasions from early April/May until August. In the park, on my way to school & the last time, she as approaching a black pickup truck parked facing west on Walnut.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-19-15-17-54-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-19-15-17-54-1.png
    144 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2014-12-19-15-17-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-12-19-15-17-54.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 30
It would only be an 8 minute drive to the Westmount area from this neighborhood.

Bumping.

https://secure.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/missi...sf?case=2011000399&id=&lang=en&pedisable=true
rbbm

"Kathy Bordato was reported missing to police early in February, 2010. Police believe that she was last seen on or about August 16, 2009, between 7:00 and 8:30 am in the area of Cavendish Park near Walnut Street in London, Ontario. Police have conducted a search of the area where Kathy was last seen as well as a neighbourhood canvass and believe there are still witnesses with information to offer in relation to the investigation. Kathy has a tattoo of the woman symbol on her left hand between her index finger and her thumb. She has been known to use the names Pat, Katie, Katie Stewart and Laura Bordato and she would sometimes walk with a limp."

KathrynBordato.jpg

http://www.police.london.ca/d.aspx?s=/Newsroom/Bordato_Details.htm
Missing Person Kathryn Patricia Bordato, DOB 1966 April 2

Kathy Bordato was reported missing to police early in February, 2010. Police believe that she was last seen on or about August 16, 2009, between 7:00 and 8:30 am in the area of Cavendish Park near Walnut Street in London, Ontario. Police have conducted a search of the area where Kathy was last seen as well as a neighbourhood canvass but believe that there are still witnesses with information to offer in relation to the investigation.

Kathy Bordato is described as a caucasian woman, with long brown hair and brown eyes. She is 5'4" and approximately 110 pounds. Kathy has a tattoo of the woman symbol on her left hand between her index finger and her thumb. Kathy has been known to use the names Pat, Katie, Katie Stewart and Laura Bordato.

When she was last seen she was in possession of two bags; a black duffle bag and a blue and black backpack. Kathy usually wears jeans and it is believed that she would be wearing dirty-coloured white sneakers with crushed down shoe backs.

Anyone with any information in relation to the disappearance of Kathryn Bordato is asked to call the London Police at 519-661-5670 or Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS.

Kathy Bordato has been missing for almost seven years now. What is being done to find her?

Bumping, where are all of London, Ontario's missing women?

I believe that the apartment raid was significant and yet nothing came of it. How many muderers are there loose on our streets? I am also reminded of the house in Cleveland and Ariel Castro. Remember, he went to the vigils etc. For the missing girls. The fact no bodies have turned up makes me think of long term imprisonment or a Pickton farm scenario. Both are horrifying. LE needs to be doing more.

rbbm. ibm.

Found this intriguing news link concerning Kathryn Patricia Bordato..

(no title)

"Neighbour sees possible link between missing woman and Westmount home searched by police
JONATHAN SHER"
February 21, 2010

"A woman who resembled a homeless person missing since July was seen at a Westmount townhouse that in recent days has become the target of police forensic experts, a neighbour says.

E R lives next door and shares a walkway with a man who lives at 75 D....C..., where police spent two days investigating the disappearance of 43-year-old Kathryn Patricia Bordato.

She said the the occupant of the unit, a man she knew as "Kevin", moved there last summer just around the time Bordato was last reported seen in July and that a woman who looks like the missing woman helped Kevin and a younger nephew to move into the place.

"My husband saw someone who looked like her help him move in," Rivera told The Free Press.

Police arrived at the townhouse Thursday and a few cruisers were already there when Kevin arrived in his older black BMW with a couple of officers with him, she said."

I have personal knowledge of this particular case, and this is the same ‘Kevin’ mentioned in the previous LFPress article. He was her romantic partner not long before the time of her disappearance.

London police issue warning about man believed to be ‘high risk’ to women

London police searched his home and vehicle looking for forensic evidence that would lead to finding out what happened to Ms. Bordato.

They are still investigating and appealing for help from the public to find her.

Kathryn Bordato has been missing 9 years. Can you help police find her?

Attachments

• 64846699-E5E2-4708-A50A-C54D98ADAF78.jpeg
    64846699-E5E2-4708-A50A-C54D98ADAF78.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 3
I have personal knowledge of this particular case, and this is the same ‘Kevin’ mentioned in the previous LFPress article. He was her romantic partner not long before the time of her disappearance.

London police issue warning about man believed to be ‘high risk’ to women

London police searched his home and vehicle looking for forensic evidence that would lead to finding out what happened to Ms. Bordato.

They are still investigating and appealing for help from the public to find her.

Kathryn Bordato has been missing 9 years. Can you help police find her?
Welcome to Ws Gemma5!
Is the scary guy referenced still living in the neighbourhood?

I changed my place of work after my encounter with him, so I don’t know if he’s still at the same address in the Westmount area of London.
This just made the news and I hope it helps to lead to answers about Kathryn Bordato.

Historic charges face Londoner singled out in police warning
Thanks for the link, hope everyone stays safe!

“The London Police Service is advising the public of a male who poses a high risk of violence towards women, specifically sex trade workers and intimate partners,” a police news release said.

“Ronald “Kevin” Fangrad, 56 years, is male, Caucasian, 5’10”, 200 lbs, with blondish-grey hair, balding at the top, a full grey beard, brown eyes and glasses. Fangrad has been assessed as a high risk for sexual violence and violence towards women,” the news release said."

Jennifer Bieman Feb 20, 2024
1708447097192.png
'Nearly six years earlier, police launched an investigation into Bordato’s disappearance. The police probe, launched Feb. 10, 2010, revealed she was last been seen near Cavendish Park, west of downtown, in July 2009.
  • Bordato, like Desrochers, was also involved in a high-risk lifestyle.
  • “She was a good mom right from the start. She was never provided the resources to get help for herself in order to raise children to the best of her ability,” her adult daughter said in the documentary
Police have said there have been no confirmed sightings of Desrochers or Bordato and there is no evidence either is still alive.
The Bordato-Desrochers episode began streaming on Paramount+ in Canada in November and was released in the United States last month. To watch it for free online, click here.''

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆
Back