905 users online (142 members and 763 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-sp...re-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/27...d-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

#JusticeForJessica reward fund grows, lab results expected next week
    Posted: Dec 19, 2014 5:02 PM CST Updated: Dec 19, 2014 6:38 PM CST
    By Michael Clark

[...]

"We're probably approaching about 100 people that have been talked to in a case. When a name comes up, during the course of an investigation a team is sent out to interview them to see what they know," Champion said.

George Mister and Rachael Tutor say they're the latest to be questioned in Jessica Chambers murder.

"They kept us up there for like 6,7,8 hours, said Mister. "I took a lie detector test, I took a swab test."

Investigators wouldn't confirm the pair was questioned, but a jail log shows Mister's name on the date in question.

"They questioned me about a text message that I sent Jessica, two days before, and I guess that was why they may have thought something, I don't know," said Tutor.

If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

Skibaboo's Map

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

WHAT SITES CAN I LINK?

1. Mainstream media news (MSM)
    2. Justice for Jessica Lane FB -- https://www.facebook.com/JUSTICEforJESSICALANE
    3. Law enforcement websites

CAN I LINK TO A BLOG?

NO blogs are approved in this case at the moment.

CAN I LINK TO A FB PAGE OTHER THAN THE "JUSTICE FOR" PAGE?

MSM or LE related FB and Twitter pages; and Jessica's personal page. Remember, you CANNOT post names of her FB friends, sleuth her friends, or gossip about them.

CAN I POST ABOUT WHAT I READ AT AN OFF LIMITS SITE?

NO. If the site can't be linked, then you can't post what you read on it.

CAN I POST PHOTOS FROM A PERSONAL FB PAGE?

NO. Images must come from an approved source (i.e., MSM) and be accompanied by a link to the source.

Rules: Etiquette & Information

[...]

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

[...]

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do, Bessie. We can be a difficult group to keep on track when our whirly little brains start really churning, and you do a great job.
    Opinions expressed are strictly my own (who else would they belong to???)

Just marking the page to check in on Jessica later.

I have a little girl that is similar to her in description. 5' tall , about 98 pounds. Blonde. Beautiful. Only my little girl has curly hair. She's not really a little girl anymore, She's 28 , but she will always be my little girl. Today we are going to do some final shopping for her wedding in January. It makes me sad to think that Jessica' s mom won't ever be able to help her with wedding plans.

But for the grace of God go I

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2
    ‘No one is actually dead until the ripples they cause in the world die away…' ~ Sir Terry Pratchett

Marking my spot.

I wanted to reply to SeeAlice on the previous thread re publishing a book. It's relatively easy to self-publish now and sell your book on Amazon. You don't have to have an agent/publisher. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by carbuff View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for all you do, Bessie. We can be a difficult group to keep on track when our whirly little brains start really churning, and you do a great job.
    Thank you bessie, for everything and the report you quote to begin thread #4.

In the video, the man of the cleared pair states "They sayin' that, I..." then young woman feeds the line "It was a lovers' quarrel." He ends with "A lovers' quarrel. That's what they [LE] questioned about."

Not sure if this is correct, when a reporter off camera asks if Jessica Chambers was in any trouble, the man of the pair answers 'We don't know. You know what? What the problem woull [would have been] they gotta kill?'
    Last edited by FindHG; 12-20-2014 at 05:06 PM.

skibaboo is offline <3 The amazing Mr Skibs, GBNF <3 Now an 'official' crazy cat (& Map) lady.
    Marking my spot too
    Hillsborough 15/4/1989 JFT96 GBNF YNWA *Verdict - The REAL Truth: 96 Liverpool fans were unlawfully killed*

Celebrating Mr Skibaboo RIP Baljeev Johal, my dear friend. RIP

Case Map Database - Links to all Case Maps I have created, and their related Websleuths threads

Every time I see someone say that all criminal defense lawyers are scum I die a little more inside. The entire basis of the criminal justice is innocent until proven guilty and everyone has a right to a defense. This is in the Constitution for a reason. Defense lawyers are doing their jobs. It's not pretty or pleasant but the idea of not being able to defend myself against charges gives me nightmares.

I'm a bit gobsmacked by how racist some of the twitter links and tweets are. I tend to forget there are lunatic fringes on all social media. I don't use FB so twitter is my main resource for news.
    I said this a few days ago but it's worth repeating. Not everyone is in this to get justice for Jessica. Some folks just find this as a good excuse to push their own agendas. Keep that in mind when reading Twitter and FB comments. It doesn't mean they must be wrong but it certainly calls credibility into question.

Does anyone know if JC's mother said she got a phone call before she left house?
    I thought I read that somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    Does anyone know if JC's mother said she got a phone call before she left house?
    Investigators believe her phone will be “the key to everything,” the prosecutor said. She received a call before she left her house, he said.

http://foxct.com/2014/12/11/mississi...oviding-leads/

Quote Originally Posted by SyraKelly View Post
    I recall that too, but don't remember where I read it
    JMO

Quote Originally Posted by anonone View Post
    Jessica received a cell phone call before she left the house.

Could that have been the lure? JMO

Quote Originally Posted by cady View Post
    I recall that too, but don't remember where I read it
    JMO
    Investigators believe her phone will be “the key to everything,” the prosecutor said. She received a call before she left her house, he said.

Page 1 of 86 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast