MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, found burned near her car, Panola County, 6 Dec 2014 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.

bessie

Verified Insider
Reaction score
26316984-7cf4-43f2-8577-119375693be5_zps5c423847.png

http://wreg.com/2014/12/07/father-speaks-out-after-daughter-set-on-fire-and-killed/

http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...ting-death-of-woman-found-burned-near-her-car

Jessica Chambers' father to her killer: 'They're coming for you.'

"To the person that done this: They're coming for you. They're working day and night, day and night, away from their own families," Ben Chambers said.

Jessica Chambers' father said when the person who killed his little girl is found, he hopes they put them in solitary confinement, and he made a vow.

"Because I promise as long as I have breath in me I can talk to people and make sure they're not comfortable in there," Ben Chambers said

#JusticeForJessica reward fund grows, lab results expected next week
Posted: Dec 19, 2014 5:02 PM CST Updated: Dec 19, 2014 6:38 PM CST
By Michael Clark

[...]

"We're probably approaching about 100 people that have been talked to in a case. When a name comes up, during the course of an investigation a team is sent out to interview them to see what they know," Champion said.

George Mister and Rachael Tutor say they're the latest to be questioned in Jessica Chambers murder.

"They kept us up there for like 6,7,8 hours, said Mister. "I took a lie detector test, I took a swab test."

Investigators wouldn't confirm the pair was questioned, but a jail log shows Mister's name on the date in question.

"They questioned me about a text message that I sent Jessica, two days before, and I guess that was why they may have thought something, I don't know," said Tutor.
If you have information that may lead to an arrest, please contact the Panola County Sheriff's Office at (662) 563-6230.

Skibaboo's Map

MS - Jessica Chambers, 19, Panola County, Dec 2014 **Media Thread***NO DISCUSSION***

Thread #1 Thread #2 Thread #3

WHAT SITES CAN I LINK?

1. Mainstream media news (MSM)
2. Justice for Jessica Lane FB -- https://www.facebook.com/JUSTICEforJESSICALANE
3. Law enforcement websites

CAN I LINK TO A BLOG?

NO blogs are approved in this case at the moment.

CAN I LINK TO A FB PAGE OTHER THAN THE "JUSTICE FOR" PAGE?

MSM or LE related FB and Twitter pages; and Jessica's personal page. Remember, you CANNOT post names of her FB friends, sleuth her friends, or gossip about them.

CAN I POST ABOUT WHAT I READ AT AN OFF LIMITS SITE?

NO. If the site can't be linked, then you can't post what you read on it.

CAN I POST PHOTOS FROM A PERSONAL FB PAGE?

NO. Images must come from an approved source (i.e., MSM) and be accompanied by a link to the source.
Rules: Etiquette & Information

[...]

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player.

[...]

Posting a thread to comment on, question, or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function or email staff if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly.

[h=1]Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters[/h]

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do, Bessie. We can be a difficult group to keep on track when our whirly little brains start really churning, and you do a great job.

Just marking the page to check in on Jessica later.

I have a little girl that is similar to her in description. 5' tall , about 98 pounds. Blonde. Beautiful. Only my little girl has curly hair. She's not really a little girl anymore, She's 28 , but she will always be my little girl. Today we are going to do some final shopping for her wedding in January. It makes me sad to think that Jessica' s mom won't ever be able to help her with wedding plans.

But for the grace of God go I

Sent from my SCH-S960L using Tapatalk 2

I wanted to reply to SeeAlice on the previous thread re publishing a book. It's relatively easy to self-publish now and sell your book on Amazon. You don't have to have an agent/publisher. Just a thought.

Just wanted to say thanks for all you do, Bessie. We can be a difficult group to keep on track when our whirly little brains start really churning, and you do a great job.

Thank you bessie, for everything and the report you quote to begin thread #4.

In the video, the man of the cleared pair states "They sayin' that, I..." then young woman feeds the line "It was a lovers' quarrel." He ends with "A lovers' quarrel. That's what they [LE] questioned about."

Not sure if this is correct, when a reporter off camera asks if Jessica Chambers was in any trouble, the man of the pair answers 'We don't know. You know what? What the problem woull [would have been] they gotta kill?'

Every time I see someone say that all criminal defense lawyers are scum I die a little more inside. The entire basis of the criminal justice is innocent until proven guilty and everyone has a right to a defense. This is in the Constitution for a reason. Defense lawyers are doing their jobs. It's not pretty or pleasant but the idea of not being able to defend myself against charges gives me nightmares.

I'm a bit gobsmacked by how racist some of the twitter links and tweets are. I tend to forget there are lunatic fringes on all social media. I don't use FB so twitter is my main resource for news.

I said this a few days ago but it's worth repeating. Not everyone is in this to get justice for Jessica. Some folks just find this as a good excuse to push their own agendas. Keep that in mind when reading Twitter and FB comments. It doesn't mean they must be wrong but it certainly calls credibility into question.

Does anyone know if JC's mother said she got a phone call before she left house?
I thought I read that somewhere.

Does anyone know if JC's mother said she got a phone call before she left house?
I thought I read that somewhere.

I recall that too, but don't remember where I read it
JMO

If Jessica made the 911 call herself, that might also explain why they know there was someone with her, if she called, and the phone was ripped out of her hand while she was talking.

eta: context is last thread's discussion about whether Jessica herself might have made the 911 call

:eek:fftopic:
Video dated September 23,2013 Subject Gang Activity
Shelby County D.A. Files 1st ever Injunction Against Gang Menbers
MEMPHIS, TN Dated:2013 (localmemphis.com)--The Shelby County District Attorney’s office is taking a bold step to curb gang violence in one Memphis neighborhood. D.A. Amy Weirich has filed the first ever injunction against a gang.
Weirich says the injunction specifically targets 50 members of the Riverside Rollin’ 90’s gang. She says those targeted members were identified through a 10 month investigation by Memphis Police.
The injunction creates safety zone for neighbors, and allows police to arrest the targeted gang members if they break a set of very strict restrictions, gang members cannot be seen together in public.
The gang members would be charged with breaking the injunction.
We’ll have much more on this controversial move, tonight on Local 24 News at 10pm.

http://www.localmemphis.com/story/d...ion-against-gang/10797/iBQB-FqBhE-z5DmC72oyNg

I feel in my gut that this was a pre-med crime.
Someone lured her out of the house and got her somewhere for 90 mins alone.
That phone call set things in motion for her death.

Odd BC would want solitary confinement and not death penalty. I'd want the person who did what was done to JC to fry for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer