1041 users online (192 members and 849 guests)  

Websleuths News

Columbus, Ohio

OH - Salwa Ahmed, 19, Columbus, 19 Dec 2014

Salwa was last seen leaving a dance (IIRC) at her HS. She usually wears traditional clothing, she it is strange that she was last seen in street clothes. This is one of my roommate's students and she is very worried.

Also, this is my first time posting. Hopefully I did it right.
    Last edited by smoothcheetos; 12-21-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: Forgot the heading

"You realize there are a lot of amazing people out there to be grateful for. And a loving God...that's what life is about" -Robin Williams.

East Tennessee
    I could find no information on this young lady. The link above is gone. I agree this is very worrying. I hope she did not sneak out in street clothes for a dance and get caught out by her family.
    "If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it."
    - John Irving in A Prayer for Owen Meany

Unless I provide a link or refer to a specific link, all my ramblings are theories, speculation, scenarios based on what info is available and my own unique life experiences.

WTTE FOX 28 Verified account

#UPDATE: Police have found a missing teenager last seen near Northland High. Salwa Ahmed is safe and in good health.

Bloomington IN