634 users online (84 members and 550 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

CO - Eden Nunn, 6, & Gemalynne Nunn-Morraine, 4, Lakewood, 30 Nov 2014

Eden Nunn

6-year-old missing, family offering $1,000 reward
    LAKEWOOD, Colo. — A Lakewood father is beside himself, worried about his young daughter, who was abducted by her mother. A Douglas County judge says the 6-year-old is in imminent danger.

Eden Nunn, as well as her mother and step-father, vanished from their Wellington home likely on Nov. 30.

Their disappearance happening just as a judge granted temporary full custody to Eden’s father, Dayton Clevenger.

The 27-year-old sees his 6-year-old daughter in the only place he can–through pictures.

“She’s got this great smile I don’t get to see anymore,” says Clevenger.

The little girl is missing. Her mother, Brittany Nunn, 25, and step-father Peter Barr took off with Eden and her three half-siblings in violation of two custody orders involving two different fathers.

“I am very concerned for my granddaughter and the other children,” says Dawn Clevenger, Eden’s grandmother.

A Douglas County court judge is also concerned, stating in this warrant, that the “child is in imminent danger.”
    http://kdvr.com/2014/12/19/6-year-ol...g-1000-reward/
    Last edited by los2188; 12-21-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

Justice for Jennifer

Rest in peace Danielle and Tammy

What danger do they feel is imminent, I wonder?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Children with non custodial parents are sometimes considered in danger because the kidnapping itself is considered child abuse. It's a tricky one for sure. We don't know id mum is unstable or if dad has a better lawyer.
    The order is for 'temporary' full custody, and if Mum is not able to afford a lawyer, maybe she was scared and took off.
    This is my hope because it means the children will be cared for.

What a beautiful little girl...is the mom mentally unstable? Or as said above dad has better lawyer? If the judge says the child is in imminent danger then she needs to be found soon regardless of the circumstances!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Dreamer View Post
    Under one of the photos someone asks why there is no Amber Alert issued, and the administrator writes that LE doesn't think the little girl is in danger, but the administrator feels she is.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Missi...ref=ts&fref=ts

It makes me very sad and angry that parents do this stuff to their children. I try hard not to be judgmental when I don't know all the facts. In this instance I'm finding it difficult since the mom is in violation of TWO different custody orders to give her the benefit of doubt. Just sayin'........

Eden Nunn

Four kids missing from Colorado, believed to be in Minnesota
    (KMSP) -
    A six-year-old Colorado girl is missing along with three of her siblings, all taken by their mother. And the girl's father believes they might be headed to Minnesota.

A Colorado judge says Eden Nunn is in imminent danger. She was abducted by her mother just as that judge granted full custody to the girl's father.

"Once she gets going she is willing to laugh and giggle,” her father Dayton Clevenger said. “She likes to play games. She likes to color a whole bunch."

After years of fighting for custody of his daughter, Clevenger hoped he'd finally get to spend some quality time with his little girl. But three weeks after getting full temporary custody, he is still waiting to bring Eden home.

"It's really hard,” Clevenger said. “Hard to deal with not knowing where she is. I try not to think about how long I'm going to have to wait to see her again so I don't want to have to dwell on it."

The 6-year-old was abducted by her mother Brittany Nunn who disappeared along with her husband and 3 younger children from their Colorado home at the end of November.
    http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story...e-in-minnesota
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Colorado children may be in Rochester
    LAKEWOOD, Co. (KTTC) – A nationwide search is underway for two children who have gone missing after allegedly being abducted by their non-custodial mother. Just days before Christmas, a Colorado family, originally from Cannon Falls, is desperate to get a 6-year-old girl back at home The kids were taken from Colorado, but are believed to be here in Minnesota, possibly in the Rochester area. December 1st was the last time 6-year-old Eden Marie Nunn and her younger sister, who is not being identified, were seen. Eden's grandmother and father say a court has determined Eden is in danger. We spoke with the grandmother, Dawn Clevenger, via Skype. "Dayton and I, we never expected our granddaughter to disappear like this,” Clevenger said. “It's just unreal.”
    http://www.kttc.com/story/27687599/2...e-in-rochester
    Last edited by KateB; 07-09-2015 at 09:11 AM. Reason: removed photo link of other minor children.

Childhood friend of missing family voices concern
    On Tuesday, a close friend of 25-year-old Brittany Nunn is stepping out in her defense and says she is worried about the family's safety. "It instantly goes to the worst place. Because Britt is not the kind of person who wouldn't be in contact with her family. She is very close with her mom and her elderly grandfather. We want to know that she is alright and the kids are alright. We want them to be found," said Whitney Kay Butlin, a childhood friend of Brittany Nunn. A felony warrant is out for Nunn's arrest, but Butlin defends her as both a friend and as a mother. "She was so invested in those kids. She had Eden in Girl Scots and Kiwanis," said Butlin.
    The case has left law enforcement in two states searching and lifelong friends waiting for answers.

"We are terrified. All of her closest friends and family are so afraid for them," said Butlin.
    http://www.kttc.com/story/27700048/2...voices-concern

It has been a while since any updates on this so I thought I would let everyone know Eden 6 and her half sister Gema age 4 are still missing and the reward is now $1500. I know the case personally and these 2 fathers miss their daughters terribly and don't want the case to go forgotten!

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Missing...91012681018605

Missing Colorado children might be in this region
    The grandmother and father of a 6-year-old girl who was taken against a court order out of Colorado, believe the girl and another child are with the mother and her husband in this area.

The grandmother, Dawn Clevenger, said her son, Dayton Clevenger, is the father of the girl, Eden Marie Nunn. The girl's mother, Brittany Nunn Barr, is formerly from the Rochester/Pine Island area. A reward of $1,500 is being offered for those who tell authorities where the girl is. She believes the mother is traveling with her husband, Peter Barr, along with her three other children, Gema, 4, Matthew, 2, and Isabella, 1.
    http://www.postbulletin.com/news/loc...fc4cd4b4b.html

I have been biting my tongue for a while now about the comments by "Brit's friend" but it's getting hard to. No one is perfect we all know that. However, I wish people would keep in mind things aren't always what they seem. We were all worried at first but with-in 24 hours it was pretty clear that this seems to be a thought out plan. And about the concerns she couldn't pay for a attorney isn't true. Brittany does have an attorney whom as also not heard from her.

My point is that these little girls need to be reunited with there fathers. I am so sorry for these children including the 2 youngest whom Brittany and Peter share.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast