How do you convince an elephant to mate?

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Zoo officials have decided a little competition may inspire a male Asian elephant to get into the mating mood. Fort Worth Zoo's lone Asian bull elephant, Groucho, hasn't sired a calf for six years. So zoo officials hope that bringing in another male elephant will spark a flame between Groucho and the female pachyderms.

Zoo officials have not yet chosen the new suitor, but will choose one of two elephants from Florida's Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Center for Elephant Conservation.

One of the zoo's female elephants, Rasha, will pick her favorite from photos Wednesday. And zoo patrons can also vote for either Casey or Rajah at http://www.fortworthzoo.com.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050721/ap_on_fe_st/mating_game

In my opinion, if that male hasn't been interested in the female in six years, either his equipment doesn't work or its gay.

Jeana (DP) said:
In my opinion, if that male hasn't been interested in the female in six years, either his equipment doesn't work or its gay.
hehehe a gay elephant and a cranky one from lack of sex on top of that.:D

Thank goodness this isn't like that horse thread :eek:

sassy_texasbelle2 said:
LOL horse? Where and what did I miss.:doh:
Sassy! the man has sex with horse thread - I was glad this elephant was not the same trend!

Casshew said:
Sassy! the man has sex with horse thread - I was glad this elephant was not the same trend!

Too bad he died - maybe he could have convinced the elephant!

Protect the men. Don't show this thread to them- they will be trying to sneak into the zoo!

Casshew said:
HOLY CRAP...Just read that thread and that is unreal. Never knew people could think of those kind of things. :snooty: :snooty: :snooty: TY Cass

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back