GUILTY TX - Three men charged in armored car heist, Amarillo, 22 Dec 2014

Blondie in Spokane

Reaction score
AMARILLO, TEXAS -- Police are looking for a missing/endangered Amarillo man and the contents of an armored truck.

Today, at about 7:50 a.m., the Amarillo police department responded to a report that a Rochester Armored Car Company armored car had been found unoccupied, still running, in the 3400 block of NE 22nd.

Both the driver and the contents of the vehicle are missing.

http://www.connectamarillo.com/news/story.aspx?id=1139661#.VJlW-Z_AN8

They don't usually run those with just one guy right? What are we missing here?

Good point Irish......I hadn't even thought of that! Now that you mention it, I've never heard of a solitary driver of an armored car. Hmmmm

warrant out for his arrest, looks like they feel pretty sure he did it...

"Investigators are attempting to locate the missing driver, Trent Michael Cook, 24. Cook is 5'6", 165lbs.,"

This is sad....why do this when you know you are going to be suspected and probably caught?

He would have to know that he wouldn't get away with it. I don't understand why someone would risk 20 or more years in prison for any amount of money. I don't see how it would be worth it. It would seem that he would be given a background check before being hired to drive an armored truck full of money.

Tore apart his whole family, going to jail, leaving his spouse and children without his pay check, insurance, and no dad. Just what they wanted for Christmas!

What's wrong with people? It's like they just want to go to jail, or are some people just this dumb?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back