770 users online (178 members and 592 guests)  

Websleuths News

Beware of the "Naked Tickler" Attacker

Investigators in New Smyrna Beach, Fla., are warning homeowners about a naked man who has broken into at least seven homes and tickled sleeping elderly women with a feather or fingers, police told Local 6 News.

"This is truly a bizarre case," Local 6 News reporter Tarik Minor said. "A naked man is breaking into elderly women's homes, hiding at the foot of their beds, pulling back their covers and tickling their feet and running away."

Police said a man with a pony tail broke into two homes in the Sea Woods community this week between 2 a.m. and 4 a.m.
    http://www.local6.com/news/4754326/d...0428&qs=1;bp=t
    Last edited by mysteriew; 07-22-2005 at 12:26 AM.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

The incidents vary slightly, but most of the victims are over 60.

Police say the intruder is naked, but sometimes partially clothed. Sometimes he tickles the women's feet, as he allegedly did Saturday night, and sometimes he's discovered and flees before getting a chance to do his tickling job.

Kirby said police know only that the suspect is white, thin and appears young.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/s...?storyid=40986
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight