1166 users online (162 members and 1004 guests)  

Websleuths News

NE - Day Care Director's Son Arrested Sexual Assault 13 yo

A day care director's 13-year-old son was arrested and accused of sexually assaulting two 6-year-old girls. One of the alleged incidents happened at the day care the director oversees.

It happened at the Connie Spellman Early Childhood Education Center on the College of St. Mary campus. It is one of the largest day-care facilities in Omaha. Police said the 13-year-old boy was a visitor at the child development center on July 1 when he allegedly touched a girl inappropriately. The teen has been arrested for first-degree sexual assault.

Police said Erika Pounds, the center's director, apparently brought her son to the day care while he was a suspect in another alleged sexual assault. Police were already investigating the teen for an incident that happened at their house just a few days earlier. http://www.theomahachannel.com/news/...0461&qs=1;bp=t
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    I'm guessing Erika Pounds' elevator doesn't go all the way to the top! Sheesh!

I am wondering where Erika's son learned this behavior and what their family life is like?

Liz is offline I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
    Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    I am wondering where Erika's son learned this behavior and what their family life is like?

Now, that's a scary thought! Let's pray it's not from mommy dearest!