1074 users online (189 members and 885 guests)  

Websleuths News

ND - Phillip Krulish, 22, Spirit Lake Reservation, 16 December 2014

Phillip Krulish

Spirit Lake family searches for missing man
    A family on the Spirit Lake Reservation is hoping for a holiday miracle tonight -- the safe return of a loved one, missing for a week. Brian (sic), 22-year-old Phillip Krulish hasn't been seen since Tuesday, December 16th. His mother says there haven't been any answers as to why he disappeared but she's doing everything she can to bring him home.
    For Andrea Peltier...a mother's worst nightmare. A knock on the door by police.. Andrea: They came and told me Friday my son's been missing since Tuesday night between four and five in the evening.

Adam: Phillip Krulish was last seen in Fort Totten driving a maroon Chevy Cavalier with tinted windows. He was scheduled to take his final exams at Cankdeska Cikana Community College the next day.

Andrea: He didn't make it to the exam.

Adam: Peltier says she was never told why it took three days for police to tell her her son was missing.
    Fort Totten police did not return a message asking for a comment.

Andrea: Friday they told me. Why didn't they tell me Tuesday?

Adam: But since Friday the family has seen a wealth of support.

Online messages asking Phillip to come home.

Relative and tribal council member Clarise Brownshield says search crews are also on the lookout.
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

What the heck? I live in North Dakota and haven't heard anything about this!

Body of missing Spirit Lake man Phillip Krulish found on Wednesday

The body of the missing Spirit Lake man has been found.

22-year-old Phillip Krulish was found two days ago by a search helicopter, his mother, Andrea Peltier said.