1285 users online (166 members and 1119 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

NC - Tristan Blue, 2, Raleigh, 22 Dec 2014 *Arrests*

Tristan Blue

Raleigh police search for missing child
    Police were searching Wednesday for a missing toddler in southwest Raleigh. Tristan Blue, who is 2 years, 10 months old, was last seen at his house in the 5400 block of Portree Place, off Buck Jones Road, at about 1 p.m. Family members said he might have wandered off outside. Anyone who believes they may have seen Blue is asked to call 911 or the RPD's tip line at (919) 834-HELP to convey their information.
    Read more at http://www.wral.com/raleigh-police-s...c2CWMpyT4Qu.99
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Oh-oh. Prayers out that this little guy is home by now....

Oh goodness...what a terrible thing, especially on Christmas Eve. Praying he is home soon!
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

One blurry picture is the best they have? That speaks volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu14 View Post
    Amen! That was the second thought I had after reading the article. I was hoping it was just me because I have been on WS for awhile and have seen these sad cases... way too many.

I pray this little guy is found and is nothing like the other babies we have had on here the last weeks!

Here is a better picture:

Tristan.png

https://www.facebook.com/WRALTV/phot...type=1&theater

AMBER ALERT NOW ISSUED FOR MISSING RALEIGH CHILD
    "We're searching all areas -- the entire apartment complex. We've gone outside those areas as well," said Raleigh Police Capt. Tommy Klein. "we're a little concerned we have about an hour of light left so we're doing all we can."

An Amber Alert was issued in this case late Wednesday afternoon.
    http://abc11.com/news/raleigh-police...-child/449720/
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu14 View Post
    What do you think the blurry picture means? Not sure why they're using this one. I've seen better/clearer pictures of him on Twitter.

I will be watching this one closely. Please, please, please let this baby be okay.

Tristan Blue, who is 2 years, 10 months old, was last seen at his home on the Arbor Creek Apartments in the 5400 block of Portree Place, off Buck Jones Road, at about 8 a.m.
    Read more at http://www.wral.com/raleigh-police-s...bkZkIsGUVpS.99

BBM

2 years old... not seen since 8am and not reported missing until 1pm?!!!!

Hoping Tristan will be our Christmas miracle. Hope we would hear something good soon.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Quote Originally Posted by oushkaboo View Post

BBM

2 years old... not seen since 8am and not reported missing until 1pm?!!!!
    Wow, I must not have read that part. 8 am and not reported missing until 1 pm... I hope that I'm using this word correctly, but is this one of those "my hinky meter is going off" moments?

We don't even have the parents' names. I hope they have been out searching for their little guy, and that we hear positive news soon. He disappeared earlier today, so LE got on this stat.

Prayers and more prayers!

Where sweet tea and gracious people abound
    I just heard the Amber Alert on the radio and couldn't believe that he's been missing all day. I am hoping and praying that this time it will be different. Hope they find him - poor little guy.

In the clearer picture of him - does that look like a bruise on his forehead?
    I wanted to tell the book thief many things, about beauty and brutality. But what could I tell her about those things that she didn't already know? I wanted to explain that I am constantly overestimating and underestimating the human race-that rarely do I ever simply estimate it. I wanted to ask her how the same thing could be so ugly and so glorious, and its words and stories so damning and brilliant.
    ― Markus Zusak, The Book Thief

http://abc11.com/news/raleigh-police...-child/449720/

I hate reading that search was called off due to darkness and will resume in the morning. I hope LE is still searching and they just want to keep the public out of the dark right now.
    Just my opinions (and I have been wrong before)!

pinkfly

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast