Found Deceased NC - Tristan Blue, 2, Raleigh, 22 Dec 2014 *Arrests*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Tristan Blue
6295820_G.jpg

Raleigh police search for missing child
Police were searching Wednesday for a missing toddler in southwest Raleigh. Tristan Blue, who is 2 years, 10 months old, was last seen at his house in the 5400 block of Portree Place, off Buck Jones Road, at about 1 p.m. Family members said he might have wandered off outside. Anyone who believes they may have seen Blue is asked to call 911 or the RPD's tip line at (919) 834-HELP to convey their information.

Read more at http://www.wral.com/raleigh-police-search-for-missing-child/14306429/#czghVc2CWMpyT4Qu.99

Oh-oh. Prayers out that this little guy is home by now....

Oh goodness...what a terrible thing, especially on Christmas Eve. Praying he is home soon!

One blurry picture is the best they have? That speaks volumes.

Amen! That was the second thought I had after reading the article. I was hoping it was just me because I have been on WS for awhile and have seen these sad cases... way too many.

AMBER ALERT NOW ISSUED FOR MISSING RALEIGH CHILD
"We're searching all areas -- the entire apartment complex. We've gone outside those areas as well," said Raleigh Police Capt. Tommy Klein. "we're a little concerned we have about an hour of light left so we're doing all we can."

An Amber Alert was issued in this case late Wednesday afternoon.
http://abc11.com/news/raleigh-police-search-for-missing-child/449720/

One blurry picture is the best they have? That speaks volumes.

What do you think the blurry picture means? Not sure why they're using this one. I've seen better/clearer pictures of him on Twitter.

I will be watching this one closely. Please, please, please let this baby be okay.

Hoping Tristan will be our Christmas miracle. Hope we would hear something good soon.

:gaah:
BBM

2 years old... not seen since 8am and not reported missing until 1pm?!!!!

Wow, I must not have read that part. 8 am and not reported missing until 1 pm... I hope that I'm using this word correctly, but is this one of those "my hinky meter is going off" moments?

We don't even have the parents' names. I hope they have been out searching for their little guy, and that we hear positive news soon. He disappeared earlier today, so LE got on this stat.

Prayers and more prayers! :please::deepbreaths:

I just heard the Amber Alert on the radio and couldn't believe that he's been missing all day. I am hoping and praying that this time it will be different. Hope they find him - poor little guy.

In the clearer picture of him - does that look like a bruise on his forehead?

Looks more like a shadow to me. Both sides of his forehead shade into the same color.

The blurry photo is probably because the news outlet grabbed the first photo they could find on somebody's facebook or twitter. Everybody else is using the clear cute photo.

That said, I don't like the sound of this.

I'm local, so I thought I'd add the weather conditions. On the bad side we had pretty steady rain this morning, sometimes heavy, changed to light rain/drizzle mid-afternoon. On the good side this was the warmest day we've had in a while--temperatures rising from 48 to 66 throughout the day. Currently 65, expected overnight low around 50.

Stopping searches for the night is a bad sign IMO.

Praying that Tristan is found and can enjoy Christmas as any child has a right to do. It is so hard to understand all the innocent children that seem to disappear into thin air never to be seen again. Please don't let this happen to Tristan, let him be home for Christmas.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PoignantEcho
Back