775 users online (114 members and 661 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

TX - Rogelio Martinez Palestina, 25, Port Isabel, 3 December 2014

Rogelio Martinez Palestina

Feds Join Search for Missing Port Isabel Man
    Police say manís father, uncle may have been killed in Mexico
    Federal agents joined an investigation into the disappearance of a Port Isabel man. Investigators said Rogelio Martinez Palestina, 25, was last seen Dec. 3. A neighbor told investigators that they heard a suspicious sound coming from a nearby field around the time of his disappearance. Port Isabel police are working to confirm whether the man's father and uncle were killed in Mexico. Their deaths may have happened sometime in August or September. Martinez Palestinaís wife said they were supposed to have dinner the night he went missing, but he never showed up. His family found his car the next day in Laguna Heights. Police said there were no signs of a struggle.
    http://www.krgv.com/news/local-news/...l-Man/30388048
    Attached Images Attached Images
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

Authorities Believe Disappearance of Port Isabel Man may be Kidnapping
    http://www.foxrio2.com/authorities-b...be-kidnapping/
    At this point in time, the police chief considers this to be an isolated case. If it turns out to be a kidnapping, it would be the first ever for the city.

Decomposing body identified as missing Port Isabel man
    A body found earlier this week has been identified as a missing Port Isabel man. Rogelio Palestina’s badly decomposed body was discovered by Border Patrol agents near a river bank. His pregnant girlfriend had been searching for him since early December when his vehicle was found abandoned in an alleyway. Authorities confirmed a body was found near a fishing area located off Highway 48 in rural Cameron County on Wednesday, Jan. 7.
    http://www.valleycentral.com/news/st...4#.VLB57CvF-So
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.