1220 users online (192 members and 1028 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

MI - Bobbie Maples, 32, Muskegon, 15 Dec 2014 *Arrest*

http://fox17online.com/2014/12/26/fa...county-mother/

Bobbie Maples has been missing for nearly two weeks now and her family has no leads... Maples disappeared on December 15, just 11 days after giving birth to a baby girl...

“Bobbie has had a rocky past and she was looking very forward to a bright new future with her baby and she had been staying clean and she had been holding down a job. She was going forward with her life and was very excited about that,” Daniel Maples said.

But there’s something Bobbie may have been hiding from her family. Friends says she placed an ad on BackPage.com, a website to solicit all kinds of services, including sex. “A couple of her friends said that a guy from Ohio had contacted her, a guy from out of state in Texas had contacted her and a couple of people in Muskegon had contacted her,” said Shawn Williams, a man who calls himself Bobbie Maples’ boyfriend.
    FB missing page: https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindBobbieMaples

This doesn't sound good.

I'm confused by the part in the article that states she was going back up to the hospital to see her daughter... Her baby? Was still in the hospital after she gave birth? I wonder if there were complications/if the baby came early?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post-Partum depression maybe? Does not sound good, on the other hand, she is probably street wise enough to take care of herself.
    If her friends knew about her meeting up with these men, even if they were not inclined to stop her, why did no one get a name, or a meeting place? Or something???
    Hope it does not end like the young couple in Grand Rapids earlier this year who set up a meeting with a man for sex ( when the woman was nearly 9 mo pregnant!)and both ended up murdered by him. ( he committed suicide- so no way he was involved)
    Wonder if the baby was at Spectrum ( In Grand Rapids ) or at Hackley ( in muskegon )- would narrow down where she disappeared from...

According to the FB page, she did go missing on her way to the hospital to see her new baby.

Please let this mama be found. Her little baby girl needs her.

I wonder if her baby is home now? Is the father in the picture? Is he caring for the baby? The MSM article had quotes from a boyfriend - is that the baby's father?

I'm not familiar at all with "back page"- is it where people solicit sex? Would she have posted an "ad" of sorts for payment?

This again, doesn't sound good.

Praying for the best - that she is found & reconnected with her new little one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The news article says she was going to the hospital to visit her daughter and a friend was going to pick her up to go shopping etc. I wonder if she did not have a car? If the baby was at Hackley ( I am local ) they have a Ob services, and a small pediatrics dept. They are on a bus route. If she was going to Spectrum in Grand Rapids ( which has a neonatal ICU, and if the baby needed longer term care, that would be where I would anticipate they would have taken her) how did she get there? If she drives, is a car missing? If not- how was she getting TO the hospital?
    How long was it till someone noticed she was missing? Did she live alone?

BetteDavisEyes is offline "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Sorry to hear about another Michigan woman missing. Hope she is found safe.

Does anyone have a link to the fb page?

Quote Originally Posted by muskegonhometown View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/HelpFindBobbieMaples

Thank you

The family posted on the FB page a link to the wrong PD. The link they posted was to Roosevelt Utah, not Roosevelt Park in Michigan. I am not sure where exactly she disappeared- I asked on the FB page if it was Hackely Hospital in Muskegon (which is not a great area but has very good security presence- I worked there for years and am still part of the Mercy Health system so am there a fair amount) Hopefully they will respond. Its hard to help when so much info is missing.

Does anyone know how old Bobbi is and if she has other children?

She's 32. I don't think she has other children, but am not sure.

Bobbie's FB: https://www.facebook.com/bobbie.maples.9

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    She's 32. I don't know if she has other children.
    Thank you. Do you know where she is employed. Her brother said she was working so I'm just wondering if she was on maternity leave.

No, sorry, I don't.

Thank you
    Welcome muskegonhometown. Good to have a local aboard.

Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast