Everything is centered

JudgeJudi

Reaction score
No matter where I go on WS, all text is centered. I've deleted cookies, done a disk clean and a defrag, and nothing is making any difference. This has happened a couple of times before but has rectified itself simply by logging out and then logging back in. This has been a constant nuisance for several days now. Help would bevery much appreciated.

No matter where I go on WS, all text is centered. I've deleted cookies, done a disk clean and a defrag, and nothing is making any difference. This has happened a couple of times before but has rectified itself simply by logging out and then logging back in. This has been a constant nuisance for several days now. Help would bevery much appreciated.
Having the same issue. I am using IE 11 and it happened suddenly. Changed pages and there it was and won't go away. I cleared everything, even did a virus scan. On other forums that use vBulletin I do not have this problem, so IMO it is something with WS. Centered posts make it very difficult to read.

I have no problem if I use Firefox. Everything is normal, left justified and not centered.

ANy ideas what this is?

Click the x on the yellow box near the top. Refresh the page.

Problem solved ;)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back