GUILTY MN - Chad Hom for sexual assault of 14yo girl, St Paul, 2005

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
A St. Paul man who tried to sexually assault a 14-year-old girl was sentenced Wednesday to four months in the Ramsey County workhouse.

Chad A. Hom, 23, encountered the girl along a jogging path on the city's East Side in April and told her that he'd lost his puppy.
http://www.startribune.com/stories/462/5517892.html

Four months! :furious:
I have a 14 year old daughter & if anyone tried to touch her or my 20 year old daughter & the ******* only got 4 months, I would be planning my own justice for him when he got out of the workhouse.

This sentence defies logic. :banghead: What are these people going to say when he gets out & attacks again? He will. He got away with it this time. :furious:

Yesterday on CC they featured a case in which a 17 year old boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for consensual oral sex with a 15 year old girl. Our justice system is horribly screwed up.

Mabel said:
Yesterday on CC they featured a case in which a 17 year old boy was sentenced to 10 years in prison for consensual oral sex with a 15 year old girl. Our justice system is horribly screwed up.
What was he charged with?

I was charged with (attempted CSC 4th degree) She approached me asked to bum a cigarette. there was no talk about a puppy. she asked if I could get her weed, I told her I had some at my apartment. she asked if she could go there with me, I told her I wasn't going there. I told her if she shows me her breast I will take her to my apartment and get her some weed. She didn't say no, but was reluctant to do so. I put my hand on her back and my other hand on the zipper of her shirt, When I started to tug her zipper down she swung at me. I shoved her she fell down I walked away 45 minutes later I was arrested. This was over 13 years ago I have never been in trouble for anything before that or after that. Am I a monster? I'm sure most of you will think so.

Four months! :furious:
I have a 14 year old daughter & if anyone tried to touch her or my 20 year old daughter & the ******* only got 4 months, I would be planning my own justice for him when he got out of the workhouse.

This sentence defies logic. :banghead: What are these people going to say when he gets out & attacks again? He will. He got away with it this time. :furious:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back