1256 users online (207 members and 1049 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

SC - Jessica Dreaden, 21, Augusta, 26 December 2014

Jessica Dreaden

Kidnapping, carjacking under investigation in Aiken County
    AIKEN COUNTY, SC (WFXG) - The Aiken County Sheriff's Office is investigating a kidnapping and carjacking in the North Augusta area. Early Friday morning, two victims flagged down North Augusta Dept. of Public Safety officers near the BiLo shopping center on Edgefield Road, according to authorities. Deputies responded at 1:14 a.m, and witnesses told them that a man, wearing a black hoodie, and black cloth over his face, pointed a weapon at them and yelled for them to get out of their vehicle. This happened near the intersection of Larry Dee Street and Edgefield Road, according to the sheriff's office. One of the victims was struck in the head with the gun, according to the report. The assailant then got into the back seat of the vehicle, pointed the gun at Dreadenís head, and they drove off. The missing person has been identified by investigators as Jessica Dreaden, 21. She was last seen wearing a long-sleeve white shirt, jogging pants, and pink and gray Nike tennis shoes, according to Capt. Eric Abdullah. The missing vehicle is a 2004 Silver Ford Escape bearing GA Tag AXR0375, according to Abdullah. Witnesses also give the description of a vehicle that also followed the carjacked vehicle. It is described as a dark colored Chrysler 300 that was occupied by two additional men.
    http://www.14news.com/story/27710424...n-aiken-county
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

I'm not making any judgement calls, but I'm wondering if this missing person is a drug user and maybe that was the reason behind all of this? Maybe she owes someone something?
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

GigTu is offline ѧѦ ѧ︵ ̧̱ι̵̱̊ι̶̨̱ ̶̱ ︵Ѧѧ︵ ̵̗̊o̵̖ ︵ѧѦ Ѧ ѧ
    She was arrested in November 2014 for drunk in public, which doesn't really mean anything except that she parties hard. This link has a recent picture of her.. http://augustacrime.com/jessica-dreaden/

Her car is not really something someone would be able to do anything with, and there was a second car so they weren't just trying to claim a get-away car, so it was probably a personal issue for sure. Her skin state matches your idea that there could be some drug use. No matter, no girl deserves to be kidnapped.

Ugh

Here is a better picture of Jessica. image.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Her skin state matches your idea that there could be some drug use. No matter, no girl deserves to be kidnapped.
    Well said GigTu and totally agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by swanniee11 View Post
    She's been making some poor choices with her life. I really hope they don't hurt her.

Here's a map from the BiLo to the intersection where this happened: https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Bi-L...33.5296274!3e0

The suspect then pointed a weapon at the third victim, forcing her to drive the vehicle away while he sat in the backseat, according to authorities.

The missing person has been identified by investigators as Jessica Dreaden, 21. She was last seen wearing a long-sleeve white shirt, jogging pants, and pink and gray Nike tennis shoes, according to Capt. Eric Abdullah.
    http://www.wfxg.com/story/27710424/k...n-aiken-county

Her face could be broken out for a number of reasons, but with the circumstances of the kidnapping, drug use/debt is worth looking into. The second vehicle following the hijacked vehicle is concerning.

I wonder if JD was the person driving at the time or if the man made her get in the driver's seat? If she was not driving already then it would seem she was personally targeted.
    Last edited by SBHack; 12-27-2014 at 01:06 PM.
    Baby girl SBHack due May 7
    I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them
    Hooks up

I wonder if the picture of the gun and bullets she posted on December 10 was meant as a warning to someone?

Wow. Her Facebook reveals bad choices, but she seems truly devoted to her little girl, which makes me sad.

Why isn't there at least a little chatter among her fb friends?

Quote Originally Posted by los2188 View Post
    I'm not making any judgement calls, but I'm wondering if this missing person is a drug user and maybe that was the reason behind all of this? Maybe she owes someone something?
    I don't think you are making a judgement call at all. That's the first thing I thought of, when I looked at her pic.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!

And she and I have a mutual friend.

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    And she and I have a mutual friend.
    That happened to me, too! I just started following this case because my family lives near Augusta, Ga. Wasn't expecting to see a name I know

Tulessa and jnblsm, maybe you can find out what's going on. Just make sure to call the police with even the slightest hint of who took her, or whatever. I fear she is in big trouble with whomever took her, which is at least two people. Please hope no one goes after her family, or daughter.

Quote Originally Posted by GigTu View Post
    Tulessa and jnblsm, maybe you can find out what's going on. Just make sure to call the police with even the slightest hint of who took her, or whatever. I fear she is in big trouble with whomever took her, which is at least two people. Please hope no one goes after her family, or daughter.
    I can't even remember adding this person as a friend? But I will keep my eyes and ears open....

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast