1275 users online (246 members and 1029 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrockett View Post
    to anyone else reading the journals...I have noticed several times that she writes the same word twice in a row...like, for example, I wish wish...and then marks out the second/repeated word or phrase. For that reason, I feel like these journals cannot be spontaneously written. I mean, who does that in spontaneous writing? I have, though, done that when I was copying something over. Anyone else have thoughts on that?
    Or she will change a word just after writing it. Like IIRC "channeling" gets changed to "conduit" but not in a way that looks like she read the sentence and changed her mind about the wording. Usually, if I do that I would then have a cramped sentence or even have to write the preferred word above the one I crossed out, but hers aren't like that, it's as if she writes it then right away changes it for whatever reason.

I love how she writes down the schedule for Court TV in her journal! Sounds like something a serious trial watcher (like me) would do. She even noted the time for the cable station compared to the non-cable station.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    OK. Journal 4 and we're in Jan-Feb 2008.

First...her typical shift at Mimi's in Jan. was 11-4, just as I thought, and she worked doubles on many days. Relevant to the pedo lie.

And....its news to me that she was fired from Mimi's Cafe. First week in February. She says for "pilfering 3 muffins" over a 2 month period, and that she meant to pay for them.
    does it seem to you that the writing style has changed in journal 4? They are different to me. The handwriting is more consistent. Some things seem odd...a statement in the 1/31 entry where she corrects herself mid-entry...just odd (last entry on page 0007?)

I think there are probably a handful of faked journal entries. So far I have read the first two on the site which cover Feb to December of 2007. None seem suspect so far

Corpus Christi, Texas

Quote Originally Posted by tcrockett View Post
    does it seem to you that the writing style has changed in journal 4? They are different to me. The handwriting is more consistent. Some things seem odd...a statement in the 1/31 entry where she corrects herself mid-entry...just odd (last entry on page 0007?)
    Its weird how different her writing looks from month to month in the first 3 journals. Yes, Ive noticed too that her handwriting in #4 seems more consistent and more mature, tho the content and smiley faces haven't changed, sadly.
    RIP, Cassini. To her tireless overseers- job well done.

....jeez... I came home to sign back on to Beth's site. Hasn't worked for over an hour effort to sign back up. I am still on the phone with Paypal at the ONE HOUR MARK!!! they are trying to troubleshoot right now. Are others having this issue?

I do wish that Beth had another option for payment... perhaps a credit card?

One hour on phone with Paypal on vacation...WTH am I doing

I can believe that she went back and added a page here or there and/or tore pages out, but I'm pretty certain that journals 1-3 and as far as I've read of 4 weren't written after the fact.

Late January, early February 2008,what I read is a person lying to herself about T's feelings for her, and she's not even consistent with her lies to herself.

I think around that time she was finding it very difficult to hold onto anything, including her job. Fired from Mimi's for stealing, just when she was starting to take home $$$ in a fairly consistent way, for the first time since arriving in Mesa,,and according to her, the first job she had actually enjoyed in many years.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    ....jeez... I came home to sign back on to Beth's site. Hasn't worked for over an hour effort to sign back up. I am still on the phone with Paypal at the ONE HOUR MARK!!! they are trying to troubleshoot right now. Are others having this issue?

I do wish that Beth had another option for payment... perhaps a credit card?

One hour on phone with Paypal on vacation...WTH am I doing
    Sounds extremely aggravating!!!! I had to use Paypal too, sorry. Didn't have a problem but it was over a month ago. Her site has had many technical problems, though, so could be on her end.

FWIW, the site was already worth the $$. These journals make it an even better bargain.

Sounds extremely aggravating!!!! I had to use Paypal too, sorry. Didn't have a problem but it was over a month ago. Her site has had many technical problems, though, so could be on her end.

FWIW, the site was already worth the $$. These journals make it an even better bargain.
    I agree Hope! But my issue was with paypal not working. No alternative for Beth's site for a cc when you enter, only paypal option. After one hour and fifteen minutes on trying to figure it out Here we go! after all this time at paypal... the last screen allows me to put in my credit card ullhair;

SMH...

I do love Beth, but her website really is so hard to deal with purchasing.
    Last edited by atthelake; 12-30-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    I agree Hope! But my issue right now is with paypal not working. No alternative for Beth's site for a cc. I thought I had it done after one hour.. but back on trying to figure it out. I do wish I could just do a credit card with Beth
    This is why I couldn't sign up as well, no PayPal and no option to use my Visa. Really sucks to be missing out on the site.
    ***RIP TIMOTHY BOSMA***

***RIP TRAVIS ALEXANDER***

***RIP CAYLEE ANTHONY***

Jan 1, 2008
    She writes 30 goals for a "successful year"
    #1. Get married

Corpus Christi, Texas

Other than the technical issues Hope mentioned, I haven't had any problems either. I have had problems with paypal on other sites, but not on Beth's. I am not a strong proponent for using paypal, but it's the only way we can pay so I'll suck it up. LOL. These journals are quite interesting to read. She sounds so immature.

Volume 6 starts with writing from Travis !?!??

OK. Journal 4 and we're in Jan-Feb 2008.

First...her typical shift at Mimi's in Jan. was 11-4, just as I thought, and she worked doubles on many days. Relevant to the pedo lie.

And....its news to me that she was fired from Mimi's Cafe. First week in February. She says for "pilfering 3 muffins" over a 2 month period, and that she meant to pay for them.

That was news to me as well. If she stole (pilfered) muffins, what else would she steal (pilfer)? I recall the engagement ring being stolen, and the CTR ring wasn't it? Regardless, why would someone write that in a journal? I doubt that is the reason she was fired though.

I can believe that she went back and added a page here or there and/or tore pages out, but I'm pretty certain that journals 1-3 and as far as I've read of 4 weren't written after the fact.

Late January, early February 2008,what I read is a person lying to herself about T's feelings for her, and she's not even consistent with her lies to herself.

I think around that time she was finding it very difficult to hold onto anything, including her job. Fired from Mimi's for stealing, just when she was starting to take home $$$ in a fairly consistent way, for the first time since arriving in Mesa,,and according to her, the first job she had actually enjoyed in many years.
    She was fired for stealing? Say more!

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast