1192 users online (209 members and 983 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 406
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by NashBridges2 View Post
    This is why I couldn't sign up as well, no PayPal and no option to use my Visa. Really sucks to be missing out on the site.
    You can use a credit card via PayPal. That way the credit card confidential information isn't sent to a vendor you're not sure about: you don't actually have to keep money in the PayPal account.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    Why does TA have a UK blogspot? That seems really bizarre......
    Someone moved it from its original place, probably because it used to be associated with an account he wouldn't have anymore... like how hotmail deletes your email account and everything in it if you don't log in for more than 30 days.

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,376
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylee Advocate View Post
    That was news to me as well. If she stole (pilfered) muffins, what else would she steal (pilfer)? I recall the engagement ring being stolen, and the CTR ring wasn't it? Regardless, why would someone write that in a journal? I doubt that is the reason she was fired though.
    It seems unlikely that you would get fired over "pilfering 3 muffins in a 2 month period", though they might actually have used that as an excuse to get rid of her. I wonder if any of the other waitresses at Mimi's have insight.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    She was fired for stealing? Say more!
    She claims she stole "like 3" muffins over the span of time she worked there. She also says she did not smile enough and was not welcoming to the patrons. She then says she took a job at a restaurant an hour drive away...white chocolate or something like that. She does not like the new job. She then takes a job at Ruby Tuesday. She regrets having to leave Mimis as she liked the co-workers and found the money to be good and easy to come by.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    OKC
    Posts
    933
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrockett View Post
    She claims she stole "like 3" muffins over the span of time she worked there. She also says she did not smile enough and was not welcoming to the patrons. She then says she took a job at a restaurant an hour drive away...white chocolate or something like that. She does not like the new job. She then takes a job at Ruby Tuesday. She regrets having to leave Mimis as she liked the co-workers and found the money to be good and easy to come by.
    Or more likely she got fired for missing her shifts too frequently , or leaving in the middle of a shift as reported by coworkers for her to drive to Arizona if Travis wasn't answering her. Stalking Travis was her only real job.
    All posts are JMO,IMO unless otherwise stated.<img src=images/smilies/facepalm.gif border=0 alt= title=facepalm class=inlineimg />

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Yeah! I'm in like Flint as to the journal now. I know that we aren't allowed to copy/paste...but any date in trial that folks have been wondering about, I believe that TOS allows us to have another generalize. Shoot out a few days that you are interested in, and perhaps generalities can be discussed? Off to read some now, although others are so familiar with trial and dates.

    ETA: After reading for less than 5 minutes....whoa, those that comment on the journals are knowledgeable. Just sayin'

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    130
    Volume 6 is purportedly written by Travis. This alone (though really hard on the eyes) is worth the fee to Beths site!! I have only seen Jodi mentioned twice. Once for stealing the ring and once he says he is pleased that she is moving away.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by TexMex View Post
    I'm not feeling sorry for her Curious. I'm just surprised at how much PPL is in the journals. I thought once she met Travis she wasn't serious at all about it but she was.
    The whole time I read...I just read 11/04/07...all I can think is Travis had 7 months to live. This girl who writes about not killing spiders in September slits a humans throat in June. It's crazy
    "The Secret" is what she seems to have based her whole life on at that point(I guess Wicca or whatever else she had dabbled in wasn't working out so well for her), so it stands to reason that she would then transfer all her emotional energy to what she hoped to become a financial winfall for her. Don't forget, PPL was part of her life quite awhile before she supposedly even knew of TA's existence. Mormonism and TA(being both Mormon and a PPL "winner") from what I've read seems to have been what she saw as the easy path to becoming a winner with PPL(or life in general if she could get TA to marry her), all while keeping Searchy in her back pocket, just in case she ever needed his services(like DB, MM and whoever else she kept on a string).

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,341
    Quote Originally Posted by RickshawFan View Post
    You can use a credit card via PayPal. That way the credit card confidential information isn't sent to a vendor you're not sure about: you don't actually have to keep money in the PayPal account.
    I want nothing to do with PayPal, had an account many years ago, which was hacked and caused me a whole lot of stress. Not going through that again.
    ***RIP TIMOTHY BOSMA***

    ***RIP TRAVIS ALEXANDER***

    ***RIP CAYLEE ANTHONY***

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    3,304
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope4More View Post
    I can believe that she went back and added a page here or there and/or tore pages out, but I'm pretty certain that journals 1-3 and as far as I've read of 4 weren't written after the fact.

    Late January, early February 2008,what I read is a person lying to herself about T's feelings for her, and she's not even consistent with her lies to herself.

    I think around that time she was finding it very difficult to hold onto anything, including her job. Fired from Mimi's for stealing, just when she was starting to take home $$$ in a fairly consistent way, for the first time since arriving in Mesa,,and according to her, the first job she had actually enjoyed in many years.
    Would your impressions include the possibility that she had rewritten her journals? ie. had her original journals and then rewrote them(leaving out most of the stuff that may not have been favourable to her, but still leaving in the odd bit to keep them looking legit) before giving them up to the police? That would account for the copying type mistakes, as well as how her writing was more consistent in the last one. Is it possible to tell if the same pen/pencil was used(thickness of strokes, colour...)?


  11. #71
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrockett View Post
    Volume 6 is purportedly written by Travis. This alone (though really hard on the eyes) is worth the fee to Beths site!! I have only seen Jodi mentioned twice. Once for stealing the ring and once he says he is pleased that she is moving away.
    Forgot to add that Travis' other journals are missing...stolen he says. Imagine that!!
    Last edited by tcrockett; 12-31-2014 at 01:15 AM.

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    130
    I feel like much has been at least rewritten. There is no way to tell from what we can see what type of implement they were written with although she often mentions that she has changed pens or ink colors or is using a gel pen

    Quote Originally Posted by Val1 View Post
    Would your impressions include the possibility that she had rewritten her journals? ie. had her original journals and then rewrote them(leaving out most of the stuff that may not have been favourable to her, but still leaving in the odd bit to keep them looking legit) before giving them up to the police? That would account for the copying type mistakes, as well as how her writing was more consistent in the last one. Is it possible to tell if the same pen/pencil was used(thickness of strokes, colour...)?

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    9,980
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrockett View Post
    Forgot to add that Trvis' other journals are missing...stolen he says. Imagine that!!
    Is it a correct recollection that Chris and Sky are writing a book and they have possession o the journal of Travis to perhaps be in the book in part?

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by atthelake View Post
    Is it a correct recollection that Chris and Sky are writing a book and they have possession o the journal of Travis to perhaps be in the book in part?
    Good point. All I can say with certainty is that on 3/18/08 Travis writes that many things have gone missing recently. He names his iPod, his roommates camera, the ring and his journals among the things missing.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    The Great State of Texas
    Posts
    7,614
    June 5 2007
    She's moved to Mesa and is back in love with Travis. Has a good feeling about upcoming trip to Niagra Falls. Thinks there could be a marriage proposal coming. Thinks it would be cool if Travis baptized their children. That way he would have baptized the whole family beginning with her.

    Why write this if you were really anally raped after your baptism?

    Corpus Christi, Texas

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. *graphic and adult content* Jodi Arias Trial media/ timeline thread **no discussion**
    By TigerBalm in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1592
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 08:37 PM
  2. Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion* #2
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 305
    Last Post: 07-06-2017, 05:48 PM
  3. Jodi Arias Legal Question and Answer Thread *no discussion*
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 2446
    Last Post: 09-12-2014, 09:30 PM
  4. Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #3
    By nursebeeme in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1342
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 10:56 AM
  5. Jodi Arias Trial discussion, #2
    By Steely Dan in forum Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias
    Replies: 1109
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 09:40 AM