1015 users online (177 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Websleuths posters thank/wish a happy new year to WS moderators/admins/owners/members

Thanks to all who have made this place a happy one to talk. I want to thank the mods especially, but they're not alone; I hope the best to all in 2015.

I remember when 2000 seemed to be so far in the distance that I didn't expect to live that long. (Not that I was so old, but I think the risks I took capped my age before that).

At any rate, yeesh -- folks, can you believe, you're reading this in 2015?

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year Tricia and all the moderators. Thank you for all your hard work and kindness. Happy New Year to all members and guests.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

Ah! -- the year in late April I did not expect to live to see! Everything now's a gift -- but then it all always has been.

Happy New Year all.

Fifth Avenue is offline Out of touch poster rarely visiting from Europe
    Happy New Year to WS posters and staff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Je Suis Charlie

Thanks to each and every member who has made this such a great place for me in the past year. A special thanks to those who while not agreeing with me, have been involved in great exchanges of ideas, thoughts and theories about cases and social ills. You gave me much to consider. And for that a sincere thank you.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Happy New Year everyone!!
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo

Hope you have a wonderful year!

Quote Originally Posted by Montjoy View Post
    Thanks to all who have made this place a happy one to talk. I want to thank the mods especially, but they're not alone; I hope the best to all in 2015.

I remember when 2000 seemed to be so far in the distance that I didn't expect to live that long. (Not that I was so old, but I think the risks I took capped my age before that).

At any rate, yeesh -- folks, can you believe, you're reading this in 2015?
    Happy New Year MJ! Happy New Year to staff and members!
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!