742 users online (108 members and 634 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

OH - K W, 13, Burbank, 31 December 2014

MISSING | 13-year-old last seen in Wayne County village
    BURBANK, Ohio -- The Wayne County Sheriff's Office and an organization dedicated to finding missing children are asking for the public's help finding a 13-year-old girl last seen in a village in Wayne County. KW was last seen on Tuesday when she left her home near Burbank, which is just south of Lodi. According to a fax from the Center for Search and Investigations for Missing Children, K is 5-foot-4 and weighs 110 pounds. She has hazel eyes and blond hair.
    http://www.wkyc.com/story/news/local...unty/21173501/
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Change to initials/remove image.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

nothing new?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

Last edited by swanniee11; 01-03-2015 at 11:25 AM. Reason: added another link

Shucks...can't get this duplicate post to delete. Sorry guys.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Girls who are 13 now look like grown ups to me....they get old so fast. Bless Ks' heart....it seems like she is having issues with her dad. Apparently he and mom are either separated or divorced. Just gathering these things from the FB page.

I pray that K will be located safe. I know her loved ones are so worried about her....
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:16 AM.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

KW is Missing

Update: Jan 3rd 2015 at 7:50 am K is still missing and 1,360,896 people have been reached via Facebook sharing.

http://waynecountysheriff.blogspot.c...s-missing.html

KW left her home near Burbank Ohio on December 30th and remains missing. K, is 5'4'' with blonde hair and hazel eyes, 110 lbs. Anyone with information should call the Wayne County Sheriff's Office at 330-287-5701 or e-mail Capt. Hunter at dhunter@wcjustice-center.org
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:17 AM.

reason to believe she is with a male.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/7927...475/?pnref=lhc

Burbank is a village in Wayne County, Ohio, United States, along Killbuck Creek. The population was 279 at the 2000 census.
    Burbank is located at 4059′19″N 8159′40″W / 40.98861N 81.99444W / 40.98861; -81.99444 (40.988510, -81.994383).
    According to the United States Census Bureau, the village has a total area of 0.3 square miles (0.9 km), all of it land.
    nearest town I can find is Wooster?
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

I am praying they find her soon.
    These posts are In My Opinion only!

Quote Originally Posted by JerseyGirl View Post
    reason to believe she is with a male.

saw nothing that alluded to that but it might have been deleted...hope she is found safe..

Quote Originally Posted by Topcat View Post
    saw nothing that alluded to that but it might have been deleted...hope she is found safe..

FW
    Yesterday at 11:45am Creston, OH
    I want to thank everyone for their continued effort to help find my daughter and bring her home. ... To let everyone know, we have NOT heard from my daughter and she is STILL missing. We have reason to believe she is with a male. SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING! Please keep sharing her picture. Please come forward if you have ANY information you feel might help bring my baby home! K, I love you so much! Please please PLEASE just let me know you are okay! Any phone! ANY computer, any IPOD. Just let me know your safe!

bbm
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:18 AM.

Volunteers search for missing teen
    BURBANK, Ohio - Dozens of volunteers fanned out across Wayne County and surrounding counties on Sunday searching for a missing 13-year-old girl. The volunteers are on a mission to find KW. The teenager was last seen on December 30, 2014 leaving her home near Burbank. Her family has not seen her since. Her mother doesn't know why she left but she is extremely worried. "We do believe she is with somebody right now," said FW. The family is looking for any information about who KW is with or where she might be.
    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...r-missing-teen
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:19 AM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

'Person of interest' named in search for missing teenage girl in Wayne County
    The Wayne County Sheriff’s Office reports 27-year-old Walter Lee Dunn has been named a person of interest after 13-year-old KW was last seen on Dec. 30.

Dunn - from Richmond, Ky. - is described by officials as:

6’1” tall
    150 pounds
    Brown hair
    Brown eyes
    Last known to be driving a green 2002 Kia Sorento with Kentucky plate 412PNR
    Anyone with information about the whereabouts of Dunn or Ws is urged to call (330)287-5701.
    http://www.newsnet5.com/news/local-n...r-missing-teen
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:19 AM.

Thank you for the updates los!

Praying for K

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Coldpizza; 01-09-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast