933 users online (182 members and 751 guests)  

Websleuths News

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."

"Beverly Hillbillies" star Donna Douglas has died

Beverly Hillbillies Star Donna Douglas Dies at 81

Francesca Bacardi, eonline
    Seconds ago

Donna Douglas, star of hit show The Beverly Hillbillies, passed away Thursday night. She was 81.

Her granddaughter confirms to TMZ that she died at her home in Louisiana surrounded by friends and family. She starred on the CBS show for all nine seasons and returned for a reunion TV movie in 1981. In addition to playing Elly May Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillies, Douglas appeared in several other hit shows, including The Twilight Zone, Mister Ed and Route 66. She also co-starred with Elvis Presley in Frankie and Johnny...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...50102/b610800/

RIP Donna. I enjoyed you on the Beverly Hillbillies.

Quote Originally Posted by BetteDavisEyes View Post
    Beverly Hillbillies Star Donna Douglas Dies at 81

Francesca Bacardi, eonline
    Seconds ago

Donna Douglas, star of hit show The Beverly Hillbillies, passed away Thursday night. She was 81.

Her granddaughter confirms to TMZ that she died at her home in Louisiana surrounded by friends and family. She starred on the CBS show for all nine seasons and returned for a reunion TV movie in 1981. In addition to playing Elly May Clampett on The Beverly Hillbillies, Douglas appeared in several other hit shows, including The Twilight Zone, Mister Ed and Route 66. She also co-starred with Elvis Presley in Frankie and Johnny...

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/...50102/b610800/
    Funny, I always imagined her forever young. How did she get to be 81??
    Sending thoughts and prayers her way.

BetteDavisEyes is online now "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night."
    Just watched a feature about Donna Douglas on Inside Edition.

'The Beverly Hillbillies' Star Donna Douglas Dies at 81

Airdate: 01/02/2015

Hollywood is in mourning today over the death of actress Donna Douglas. She was 81 and passed away on New Year's Day, her family said.

Douglas played the iconic character Elly May Clampett on the legendary 60's tv show sitcom The Beverly Hillbillies...

http://www.insideedition.com/enterta...las-dies-at-81

RIP Elly May Clampett
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Elly's gone to be with her critters now.

Down to one surviving Clampett (Jethro) and one surviving Bodine (Jethrene). Long live Max Baer Jr.!

I was thinking about you the other night, Elly May, when we found a possum in our garage on Christmas Eve.

Rest in Peace.
    PODCAST ROW

WEBSLEUTHS ON FACEBOOK

McWopetaz Metroplex, Illinois U. S. of A.
    Yes, no way she will be forgotten from Beverly Hillbillies. I also remember her from the Twilight Zone episode The Eye of the Beholder. R.I.P. Donna
    This my opinion and to the best of my knowledge, that is, if I'm not joking.

Stan Reid

She lived near me and I saw her peroidically out and about . Always friendly. A lovely person .

Sad!
    I enjoyed watching the Beverly Hillbillies as a kid, and I thought Elly May was so sweet, as she loved her critters so much.
    RIP beautiful lady, Donna Douglas!
    Thank you for being a part of my childhood!

Sweet that WSers have this page. She was a genuine doll and, yes, a childhood icon. R I P sweet beautiful lady.
    Last edited by FindHG; 01-03-2015 at 01:58 AM.

:emu:

R.I.P Donna
    It's my opinion if no link provided.

Misspellings due to fat fingers

Words matter.

You don't know what you don't know.

She also played a few episodes, on Petticoat Junction. R.I.P. Donna.
    Media thread for Abby and Libby.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...5#post13163455

WebSleuths Lingo thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...bsleuths-Lingo

Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

We are the watchers. We are witnesses. We see what has gone before. We see what happens now, at this dangerous moment in human history. We see what's going to happen - what will surely happen - unless we come together: we - the Peoples of all Nations - to restore peace and harmony and balance to the Earth, our Mother.

THE IGNORE BUTTON IS YOUR FRIEND!