874 users online (128 members and 746 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

NV - Lydia Rupp, 8, Fernley, 22 July 2005

Lydia was abducted at 12:00 p.m. on July 22, 2005 from her home in Fernley, Nevada by Fernando Ayala. A felony warrant was issued for the abductor on July 23, 2005. They may be traveling in a silver-blue Kia Rio with no license plates. They may travel to Reno, Nevada or San Diego, California. The abductor may use the alias last name Aguerro, Gonzales, Pons, or Vega. Lydia has several scars on her left cheek.

http://nvfc.us/content/view/527/1/

Amber Alert Issued for 8 Year old Nevada Girl

Posted: Saturday July 23, 2005

The Lion county Sheriff's office and the state of Nevada issued the Amber Alert after the child was abducted Friday.

Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp 8 year old female. She's 4 feet 9 inches tall, 85 pounds with brown hair and brown eyes.

The suspect is Aguerro, Fernando P. (AKA Gonzales, Fernando) who is a Hispanic male approximately 48 years of age. He is 6 foot 1 inch tall and 175 pounds. He has black and gray hair and brown eyes. He's slim build with a mustache.

He is driving a blue or silver Kia Rio with no license plates. The direction of travel is unknown. The suspect has relatives in Las Vegas and San Diego.

Anyone with information should call the Lion County Sheriff's office at 775-575-3383 or dial 911.

http://codeamber.org/ruppnv/nv_0723_1023_a...alert_rupp.html

this little girl can be found....

I believe. We know who she is with and maybe where she is headed

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson

Another dam sex offender has one of our children. It just goes on day after day.

I hope they find this little girl real soon because if the boyfriend and mother fought over the attention this little girl was receiving then she is probably not his favorite person.....jealous of her.

He took all of the little girl's clothing...all of her pictures and even took her dog with them. You know that mother must be scared spitless. This creep will probably steal a license plate somewhere along the way and he will be harder to spot. If he drives very far without a license plate on his car he'll get pulled over for sure.

I wonder if this mom knew that this guy is a sex offender? Now days a single woman just can't meet a guy and move him in with her and her kids. There are just to many perverts running around. It might cost $30-$40 to have a background check done on a person that you meet and think a relationship might develop but it is worth the money. Actually in this day and age it is better to meet men through friends and family....people who know the guy
    and can clue you in if he isn't an ok guy. This gal probably thought this guy was a good guy cause they met in church. There are perverts in church too.

I hope nothing awful happens to this little girl.

This thread title needs to be corrected. The abduction wasn't "parental". Lydia was taken by the moms live in boyfriend....a sex offender. She met him in April.
    IMO

This is an adorable little girl...God, please let her be found safely.

All sex offenders who have preyed on children should never be let out of prison!! They need to find a way to keep these monsters away from the general public...poor little Lydia!!

Quote Originally Posted by Amster
    This thread title needs to be corrected. The abduction wasn't "parental". Lydia was taken by the moms live in boyfriend....a sex offender. She met him in April.
    Why hasn't the title to this thread been edited?

Goodness sakes, this is NOT a "parental" abduction.......

The alert was activated at 4:30 a.m. Saturday for 8-year-old Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp, deputies said. She’s Hispanic with fair skin, 4 feet 9 inches, 85 pounds, with brown hair and brown eyes.
    The suspect, 47-year-old Fernando P. Aguero, whose aliases include Gonzales, Ayala, Pons and Vega, is described as 6 feet 1 inch, 175 pounds, with brownish-gray eyes and a mustache. authorities said. Deputies said he’s driving a 2001 bluish-gray four-door Kia Rio with no known license plate.

Lyon County Lt. John Arndell said authorities suspect Aguero headed toward Mexico and that he might pass through Las Vegas or San Diego because he has friends and relatives in both cities. Arndell said Aguero served time more than 10 years ago in Los Angeles for lewd and lascivious behavior.
    Aguero took the girl’s mother to work at a Scolari’s Food & Drug Company in Fernley at 5:30 a.m. Friday then called her at noon and said he’d be unable to pick her up, deputies said. When the mother returned home at 3 p.m., her daughter and cocker spaniel dog were missing, along with Aguero’s clothes. The mother tried to locate them but after no success, deputies said she reported the abduction at 11:30 p.m.
    Deputies said Aguero took all of the identification belonging to the girl and her mother, such as birth certificates and Social Security cards. He also took along all photographs of the child, deputies said.
    The mother told deputies she met Aguero three months ago and had little personal information on him but said they recently began arguing about the attention he was giving her daughter. They also argued about whether to move to San Diego.
    The state’s Amber Alert Web site, amberalert.nv.gov., said a possible sighting of Aguero was reported late Friday at an auto parts store in Reno, where someone matching his description bought a car battery.
    http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html...com/news/local
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by wondering22
    Why hasn't the title to this thread been edited?

Goodness sakes, this is NOT a "parental" abduction.......
    It hasn't been edited because it has been too long. You are only allowed 24 hours to edit something and I am not constantly monitoring the computer. Hopefully for Goodness sakes you will feel as I do that this has been put out there in the spirt of letting people know that this child is missing and forgive my mistake.

GAwd when will it end?? This one hits close to home. As I spend at least a week a year in Fernely. I have a dear friend there. And the Mother I might even know by site. As Scorails is the main store in the city.
    Dear Gad please lead someone to this car ASAP. And bring the little girl who is innocent back home.
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

I heard on the news that they have been spotted by the abductor's family in Mexico..

How much of a reward would bring this girl safely home???? Maybe $5,000?

Quote Originally Posted by bulletgirl2002
    I heard on the news that they have been spotted by the abductor's family in Mexico..

How much of a reward would bring this girl safely home???? Maybe $5,000?
    You are right on track with the reward idea! I am sure someone would turn him in for some amount of money. It is believed that he made a cell phone call over the weekend from Imperial Beach area (close to San Diego/Mexico border) to a relative in Las Vegas stating that the girl was ok. How can this girl be ok being taken away from her mother and dragged across to Mexico with a sex offender????
    Justice For Janet Christiansen Abaroa!

She will never be ok and neither will her poor mother

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast