1472 users online (253 members and 1219 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mexican authorities said yesterday that he had sexually abused her. He faces a kidnapping charge and three counts of rape. If convicted, Aguerro could spend as much as 38 years in prison, said Baja California Attorney General Antonio Martinez Luna. But he added that he doesn't expect Aguerro to ever leave a prison cell.

"When he's done, he'll be transferred to the United States so he can serve time there," Martinez Luna said. "A life sentence seems like too little for this individual."

U.S. authorities said they would meet with Mexican officials tomorrow to determine whether Aguerro would be extradited. Many expressed their indifference as to where he spends his jail time.

"Have you ever been in a Mexican prison?" said Capt. Jeff Page of the Lyon County Sheriff's Department in Nevada. "He's much better in a Mexican prison."

Lydia's mother, Carmen Bauer, flew to San Diego yesterday and rejoined her daughter in Tijuana.

After expressing her gratitude to various law enforcement agencies during a news conference in Tijuana earlier in the day, Bauer became distraught when an official described Aguerro "as the person who on numerous occasions abused her" daughter. She stood up and turned away, crying.

It was the first time she had heard definitive details about the abuse, said Page, who accompanied Bauer to San Diego.

Martinez Luna, the Baja attorney general, said a medical examination indicated rape and so did interviews with Lydia and Aguerro. He said Aguerro had confessed to the crimes.

Authorities said the assaults began four months ago in Nevada and continued during their stay in Mexico. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...-1m31girl.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

This guy should never see the light of day. Keep him in prison forever or there will be more victims. They don't stop, they just get more creative.

Oh, I'm so relieved. I saw this story on AMW last night and was so worried for that little sweet darling.

Personally - keep his hiney in Mexican prison for all I care - he'll be treated a lottttttttttttttttttttttt worse there than here. In Mexico you have very very few prisoner rights. Let they keep him.

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    Mexican authorities said yesterday that he had sexually abused her. He faces a kidnapping charge and three counts of rape. If convicted, Aguerro could spend as much as 38 years in prison, said Baja California Attorney General Antonio Martinez Luna. But he added that he doesn't expect Aguerro to ever leave a prison cell.

"When he's done, he'll be transferred to the United States so he can serve time there," Martinez Luna said. "A life sentence seems like too little for this individual."

U.S. authorities said they would meet with Mexican officials tomorrow to determine whether Aguerro would be extradited. Many expressed their indifference as to where he spends his jail time.

"Have you ever been in a Mexican prison?" said Capt. Jeff Page of the Lyon County Sheriff's Department in Nevada. "He's much better in a Mexican prison."

Lydia's mother, Carmen Bauer, flew to San Diego yesterday and rejoined her daughter in Tijuana.

After expressing her gratitude to various law enforcement agencies during a news conference in Tijuana earlier in the day, Bauer became distraught when an official described Aguerro "as the person who on numerous occasions abused her" daughter. She stood up and turned away, crying.

It was the first time she had heard definitive details about the abuse, said Page, who accompanied Bauer to San Diego.

Martinez Luna, the Baja attorney general, said a medical examination indicated rape and so did interviews with Lydia and Aguerro. He said Aguerro had confessed to the crimes.

Authorities said the assaults began four months ago in Nevada and continued during their stay in Mexico. http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...-1m31girl.html
    Good grief, so he must have started assulting her when he moved into the home huh

I think the mother had said he moved in four months ago, but then I heard it was in April. So, did he start doing this before he actually moved in??????

Thank God she's safe!

Yet another wake-up call for justice. Sickos like this SOB should never, EVER again see the light of day. Parents have a responsibility to take care of their children! This poor child didn't deserve this. Laws HAVE to change to protect our future! She was spared, so many others are not.
    Praying for this sweet child.
    Praying for JUSTICE!
    THESE evil-doers should not be in our civilized society, ever! Insist upon your congressmen to pass tougher laws.

God bless you sweet Lydia. So sorry society failed you.

After news unfolded of the alleged kidnapping of Lydia Bethany-Rose Rupp to Mexico, members of the Fernley community, from the Girls Scouts and Lions Club to businesses and individuals, sought ways to help Lydia’s mother, Carmen Bauer, persevere.

Treion Dally of the Crisis Pregnancy Center in Fernley quickly established a trust fund for Bauer and Rupp at the Wells Fargo Bank, Fernley Branch, where community members poised to donate could contribute to the fund.

http://www.rgj.com/news/stories/html...sp7=local_news
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4