CO CO - Nancy Sonnenfeld, 36, Denver, 1 Jan 2002

OkieGranny

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
c9d8449b-c916-49a1-9f8a-cd743e9af452_zps4b754b15.jpg

http://nypost.com/2013/03/31/hiding-behind-the-truther/

A cameraman who videotaped the aftermath of 9/11 for the feds is trying to escape a murder rap — by peddling conspiracy theories about the terrorist attacks.

Kurt Sonnenfeld fled to Argentina in 2003 after being suspected of murdering his wife in Colorado. Since then, he has been living the high life, protected from extradition by his host country after claiming to have “proof” the US government secretly knew of the 9/11 plot in advance...

Sonnenfeld, 43, has been wanted for nearly a decade. The feds hope to haul him back to stand trial on charges he shot Nancy in the head after the couple fought over his boozing, heroin abuse and hiring two hookers, according to the book by Denver Post reporter Kirk Mitchell.

http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_2...radite-former-fema-agent-denver-murder-charge

Argentina's highest court has approved the extradition of a former Federal Emergency Management Agency spokesman who claims the U.S. government helped frame him for murder... According to published reports in Argentina, the country's executive branch also must approve the extradition. Sonnenfeld has a pending request for political asylum in Argentina...

He has appeared on international news programs. Despite the murder charge, he has won the support of numerous Argentine and international human rights organizations as well as Adolfo Esquivel, who won the Nobel Peace Prize in 1980...

In extensive e-mails to The Post, Sonnenfeld denied having anything to do with the death of his first wife, a Denver advertising executive. He claims that she shot herself shortly after the couple returned home from a New Year's Eve soiree.

I doubt that Argentina will send him back for the arrest.

This case bothers me so much. It seems very familiar to me (just watched 48Hours), but I could only find this thread. I wish that Nancy's family and friends flooded the media just like KS has. What a despicable human being this person is.

I had to turn this show off tonight, was so disgusted. Especially by his new wife and her ploys with the kids. It is disgusting. I hope after the elections there, he can returned to the US, no one is talking death penalty anyway. It is a disgrace how he drums up support.

So how does this election outcome impact this case?
The opposition was elected, not the same that has been running the country for 12 years.... so I'm guessing that is bad for him?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back