1451 users online (289 members and 1162 guests)  

Websleuths News

UK - Bradley Arthur, 24, Grays Thurrock, Essex, 1 January 2014

Bradley Arthur

Search for missing Bradley Arthur enters third day as concerns for his welfare grow
    Essex Police is encouraging people to check their gardens, sheds, and garages as concen for a 24-year-old Grays man grows.

The search for Bradley Arthur, 24, of Drake Road, Chafford Hundred, has entered its fourth day.

He was last seen at a house party in Grove Road, Grays. He left there at around 3.30am on Thursday, January 1 and there have been no confirmed sightings of him since then.

Before the house party, Bradley had been celebrating New Year’s Eve with friends at Orsett Hall. He is described as white, around 6ft tall and very thin with mousey brown hair and stubble. When he was last seen he was wearing dark blue jeans, a white shirt and a grey blazer. He was reported missing at just after 8pm on New Year’s Day by his mother.

Inspector Alan Blakesley, who is co-ordinating the search for Bradley, said: "It is now more than 48 hours since anyone has heard from Bradley and the longer time passes without any contact the more concerned we are for his wellbeing.

"We have received several calls from people who believe they may have seen Bradley since he left the party and these are being investigated but we do not have any confirmed sightings and calls to his mobile phone remain unanswered.
    http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/new..._welfare_grow/
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Huge police hunt for missing father who disappeared in the early hours of New Year's Day after party

· Bradley Arthur, 24, was last seen at a house party early on New Year's Day
    · He has not answered his mobile since and there have been no sightings
    · Family started campaign for him to come home to one-year-old son Archie
    · Police launched a major hunt and called in a helicopter to help search
    · Father is white, 6ft tall and very thin with mousey brown hair and stubble

A major police hunt has been launched to find a missing father who disappeared in the early hours of New Year's Day after a party. Bradley Arthur, 24, was last seen at a house party in Grays, Essex, at around 4am and has not answered his mobile phone since. His frantic family and friends have launched a campaign appealing for the maintenance engineer to come home to his one-year-old son Archie. Police are growing increasingly concerned for the young father as he was only wearing a blazer and jeans when he was last seen - and since then night-time temperatures have dropped below zero.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3Nxq1MPpp
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Missing Bradley Arthur: Family release heartbreaking picture of son wearing 'Please find my daddy' t-shirt
    Heartbreaking is all I can say.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...elease-4925525

2014?

Quote Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    2014?
    2014?? Umm...yeah....I put 2014 there on purpose just to see if you'd recognize the mistake . My bad. Your fault.

:(

Hey, so this is my first post here although I've been reading and lurking here for nearly three years. Anyways, I live very close to the area Bradley went missing from, and a friend of mine just posted this link on facebook. Its not looking like good news unfortunately

"POLICE have confirmed they have found a body of a man in Grays.

Officers searching for missing man Bradley Arthur found a body just before 11am in a drainage dyke off Manor Road.

The body has yet to be identified but the search has been suspended and Bradley’s family has been informed."

The article the quote is from is at this link:
    http://www.thurrockgazette.co.uk/new...body_in_Grays/