NY NY - Patricia Cabrera, 34, Centereach, 26 Dec 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Patricia Cabrera
20150154a83bddc252d.jpg

Police Seek Help to Find Missing Woman Last Seen Leaving Work in Centereach
Patricia Cabrera was last seen on Dec. 26.
A Bay Shore woman has been missing for more than a week and Suffolk police are now asking for the public’s help to find 34-year-old Patricia Cabrera. Cabrera, of Anna Road in Bay Shore, was last seen leaving work at Mama’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant, located at 605 Middle Country Road in Centereach, at about 10 p.m. on Dec. 26, police said. Detectives believe Cabrera was driving a 2011 black Honda Fit, NY plates CZP 4080.
http://patch.com/new-york/sachem/po...fire&utm_campaign=alert#.VKhLSpySyw8.facebook

I was not able to find anything on Facebook for her. She has already been missing for 8 days. Nothing about her car. Either she has very little family nearby, or perhaps they feel she will turn up. Seems kind of scary to me.

I live right here on Long Island and this is the first I am hearing of this missing woman.

Same here.
No mention on the news. Only on Patch and FB.

Other stations have finally picked up the story. News12, Newsday, Cbs, but they have the same information as what the Patch provided.

Just started putting together a map, but only have two locations so far. Her home and where she works.

I have a really bad feeling about this to be honest....She has virtually no footprint on the Island yet, so I am guessing perhaps a recent divorce? Time will tell...IMHO...But just have a bad feeling.

Mama’s Pizza and Italian Restaurant where she works is located in the Centereach mall. There are plenty of stores in that mall and I would have to think there would be at least one place that would have video that may have captured her car leaving the area. If she was heading home to Bay Shore, the two ways she may have exited would be either making a right and heading west on Middle Country Road or head south on to Holbrook Road.

For anyone not a local(unlikely as of right now), Middle Country Road in that area is a four lane road. Two lanes in each direction with lots of stores and small businesses surrounding both sides. It is heavily traveled, even at 10 pm there would still be many cars on the road. If she made a right, there should be multiple places that would have captured her car on the road.

She has virtually no footprint on the Island yet, so I am guessing perhaps a recent divorce?

Another possibility for the lack of a footprint could be that she may not have lived in NY or the U.S. very long. NY has a large Hispanic population and the particular section of Bay Shore that she lives, has a high concentration of foreign born people. She lives in the section known as the Pine Aire neighborhood.

http://www.city-data.com/neighborhood/Pine-Aire-Bay-Shore-NY.html

Hispanics make up about half of the population in that neighborhood.
A little over a third of the residents in that neighborhood were born in a different country and close to ten percent in a different state.

After hours of searching I can only find one thing to link to Patricia's name. I was able to link her name to New York's unclaimed funds website. Not much information to gather other than she is owed money for amounts due for undelivered goods/services. It was reported by HSBC Finance Corp in 2012. It would appear that she has lived at her current address for at least the last two years.

I live in Centereach and Wal-mart is also in that mall. It would have still been open when she got off at 10pm. Perhaps she went there after leaving work.

http://longisland.news12.com/news/police-search-for-missing-bay-shore-woman-1.9770447

Patricia has an eleven year old daughter. She also works two jobs, although the second one is currently unknown.

The restaurant's manager said she had asked for a few days off after Dec. 26, but she was expected to return to work on Dec. 30. She didn't show up that day, which was not like her, fellow employees say. Co-workers say they tried to call and text Cabrera, but she didn't answer, raising concerns.

Questions that this new information leaves me.

1. Where is her second job located.
2. What's her work schedule there? Did she have off those same three days.
3. Why did she need those three days off? What were her plans? Was she going somewhere?
4. When co-workers tried to call, did it go straight to voicemail or did it ring?

http://longisland.news12.com/news/police-search-for-missing-bay-shore-woman-1.9770447

Patricia has an eleven year old daughter. She also works two jobs, although the second one is currently unknown.

The restaurant's manager said she had asked for a few days off after Dec. 26, but she was expected to return to work on Dec. 30. She didn't show up that day, which was not like her, fellow employees say. Co-workers say they tried to call and text Cabrera, but she didn't answer, raising concerns.

Questions that this new information leaves me.

1. Where is her second job located.
2. What's her work schedule there? Did she have off those same three days.
3. Why did she need those three days off? What were her plans? Was she going somewhere?
4. When co-workers tried to call, did it go straight to voicemail or did it ring?

Where was her daughter?
Is there an ex or child's father in the picture?

Just some more questions off the top of my head.

When she left her job at Mama's on 12/26, what color and type of pants/shirt did she have on? What type of footwear? Did she have a coat, scarf or hat on? Any jewelry such as a watch, bracelet, necklace or earrings?

Regarding her car, she is believed to be driving a 2011 black Honda Fit. Anything about the car that stands out? Tinted windows, after market rims? Any damage on the car that's noteworthy...cracked windshield, dents, scratches?

Where in the parking lot did she park her car? Did anyone at Mama's physically see her enter her car and leave? If so which direction did she head? Was she heading home after Mama's or was she heading to the other job, run errands, go out, meet someone?

She has an eleven year old daughter, but no mention of a husband? Is she or was she married? If she's single, are there any boyfriends or guys she is dating? Who is the daughter's father and is he involved in their lives?

I don't believe she owns the home she lives in. Does she rent or staying with family or friends? When did her daughter or anyone at the home realize she was missing? When did they contact the police? Who takes care of her daughter while she is working?

With three days off she could have made plans to go away. Were there any arrangements made with anyone to take care of her daughter for a few days?

Did they find the car?

I haven't seen anything that says they have, but I'd like to know the condition of her car the night she left Mama's in case it is found, so it can be compared to the condition it's discovered in.

Droopy...FYI her home address is registered to someone else, who, is a renter. So neither own the home.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back