LA LA - Jake Latiolais, 22, Baton Rouge, 29 August 2014

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Jake Latiolais
picture

Candlelight vigil held for missing men
Jake Latiolais has been declared missing since his car was found abandoned on top of the Mississippi River Bridge in August of this year. He has not been heard from since and his family is offering a $2,500 reward for anyone that can lead them to Jake. According to Police the 911 callers said he was standing by his truck and the other ones just said the truck was on the bridge. His cell phone was found in the truck, but his wallet is with him.

Read more: http://www.wsmv.com/story/27508242/candlelight-vigil-held-for-missing-men#ixzz3NnGK78Yu

Was there any reason to believe that this wasn't a suicide?

Has it been confirmed anywhere that he was even with rudy... from a recent post of the fb page im led to believe that no one has actually seen tye video anyone have any info on this ?? ...

From link above it appears this may be an actual sighting of Rudy and Jake.

"They were with an older Mexican man with aThey were with an older Mexican man with all having Mexican ID's in their possessions from what security guards said when they were asked for their identifications. Very little to no eye contact was given from the boys and Rudy does have a Black eye on his left eye where he had obviously been assaulted. Rudy did look as though he was afraid also from what security guards were saying, Rudy did look frightened and from the looks of it Jake was Rudys protector, maybe because he was a little older who knows. Both boy's do walk with a limp, both with injuries on both their right legs."

Exactly my thoughts after reading from the link.... omg

Based on my own experiences... I have to say he disappeared on a drug run, I have seen way too many students, friends etc do the same/similar things. Heartbreaking

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Agreed silversurvivor

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

It was in the early morning hours of August 29, 2014, that Jake Latiolais told friends he was headed towards West Baton Rouge outside Baton Rouge, Louisiana. That was the last time anyone heard from the 22-year-old. Shortly after, police received an anonymous call about a person going over the railing of the Mississippi Ridge Bridge. Responding officers found Jake's truck running on the shoulder of the bridge and his cell phone on the pavement next to it. A dive team was called in, but nothing of significance was found. Officials have not ruled out foul play. Family members insist Jake would not simply disappear on his own or take his own life.

jake_latiolais_1280123152ccd8580461e24b3473d08d.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

any theories i read it was connected to the case of rudy farias

attachment.php

Latest billboard. Ran in BRLA 03/06/2017

Attachments

• IMG_3963.JPG
    IMG_3963.JPG
    196.9 KB · Views: 43
Pretty long drug run......but guess you all knew him better than me! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE
#JakeLatiolaisMissing
#NeverGivingUp

You are his mother, right? I am so sorry that Jake still has not been found, I can only imagine how hard this must be. I hope you will soon get the needed answers.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back