956 users online (137 members and 819 guests)  

Websleuths News

FL - Amber Bass, 22, Jacksonville, 19 July 2013

Robin Lezcano never thought it would take this long to solve her sister's murder. "I am always worried that her case is going to get cold"...

The death of Amber Bass shook the Westside community. Shot while walking up the driveway to her sister's house, her purse stolen and the only lead a grainy picture of a car that JSO says was closely following the vehicle she was in that night.

Police say she was coming to the home on Springtree Road -- near the intersection of Foreaker and Old Middleburg roads -- about 3 a.m. after a night out with friends when she was shot.

According to JSO, the woman's sister heard a scream outside the home and found Bass lying unresponsive in the driveway.

"We heard one big, loud bang, and I actually though it was a firecracker at first," said neighbor Aanisia Devine. "Someone started screaming, and I was just like, 'Oh my gosh.' I knew immediately something happened when I heard someone screaming."
    Justice for Amber FB page: https://www.facebook.com/Answers4Amber

Northeast USofA

Sunday (7/19) marks two years since Amber Bass, 22, was robbed and killed as she came home from a night out with friends.

So far, there have been no arrests in the case and Saturday night, her family was still baffled as to why there have been no new leads in the case.
    I hope her family and friends find the answers they are looking for and that Amber's killer is brought to justice.

Northeast USofA
    Bumping for Amber

Its been a little over two years...who killed Amber?

"The police have very much made it clear that at this point we need the public to step up, we need someone to come forward," says Robin.

As time passes, Robin says it is hard to watch her children try to understand that their aunt was murdered, and no one knows why. Without closure, Amber's death has permeated every inch of their lives -- even 5-year-old Bella says she wants to become a police officer so her family can get justice.

"Because I want to find the bad guy that hurt Amber," says Bella.

Northeast USofA
    The very active FB page, Justice for Amber Bass...