1429 users online (339 members and 1090 guests)  

Websleuths News

TX - Megan Garner, 3, Tyler, 27 March 1991

Looking for anyone on this forum that has posted about a Megan Garner missing from Texas. Please respond to my post

Quote Originally Posted by floridagirl57 View Post
    Looking for anyone on this forum that has posted about a Megan Garner missing from Texas. Please respond to my post
    I found this so far. Hope it helps.
    http://www.websleuths.com/forums/arc...p/t-37411.html
    Northern Colorado Shootings / Incidents Lists & Time Table / Detailed Spreadsheet by Forager:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...ew?pli=1#gid=0

Northern Colorado Shootings Case Map:
    https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer...o.kzPJOvnNDQio

NoCo / Thread 1 / Possible Serial Shooter has Colorado Drivers on Edge / WHO KILLED JACOBY AND CONNOLE?

I noticed on the linked thread that Megan is reported to have "shadows under her eyes". Something that was not such common knowledge back then is that dark shadows are often linked to allergies, especially in children. It is a trivial piece of information, but clues to health can be helpful.

I'm following because I live in tyler.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

Know you know any info? I wasn't aware of her until a few months ago, only moving to the area way after disappearance but struck my interest and I did recently find a Megan Garner on FB that highly resembles her age progression photos, IMO.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.

The best advice I give to my children: Tell the truth - whether you like it or not.

Hi, I have seen the info in the link you posted, but I was curious if anyone on here has any updated information. I reported what I thought to be this little girl many years ago, but I never heard anything again from our local police, now the age progression photos look a lot like the same girl. I am just curious if anyone knows any further details on this case.

Every time I drive by these apartments I think about this girl... wondering what could have happened, and more importantly.. WHO took her. The area isn't one in which people can just stumble across. If the family wasn't involved (and I don't think they were), it had to have been either someone who lived in the apartments or an acquaintance of someone who did.

Posting mostly to keep her memory alive. You are not forgotten, Megan.
    "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."
    C.S. Lewis

Megan Garner: Born Oct 9, 1987

Missing Since: Mar 27, 1991

Missing From: Tyler, TX

Megan was last seen at the playground near her home at approximately 11:00 a.m. Megan was last seen wearing a long-sleeved pink, blue, and green striped shirt, pink corduroy pants, blue socks and white and blue Reebok sneakers. She has shadows under her eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by floridagirl57 View Post
    Hi, I have seen the info in the link you posted, but I was curious if anyone on here has any updated information. I reported what I thought to be this little girl many years ago, but I never heard anything again from our local police, now the age progression photos look a lot like the same girl. I am just curious if anyone knows any further details on this case.
    i may have already responded to this, sometimes I circle back, but I really would like to know the info on this lead to follow up. Need to know the name, or detective, something along those lines, or any other info. Or, if you prefer, contact NCMEC. Thanks, Melanie, Megan's Mom
    Last edited by meljo; 09-26-2016 at 06:44 PM.

Welcome, Melanie, and I'm so, so sorry for the loss of your Megan. Do you have any other info on her case, if you feel comfortable sharing? The info out there seems to be kinda vague...

Quote Originally Posted by meljo View Post
    i may have already responded to this, sometimes I circle back, but I really would like to know the info on this lead to follow up. Need to know the name, or detective, something along those lines, or any other info. Or, if you prefer, contact NCMEC. Thanks, Melanie, Megan's Mom
    It doesn't appear that floridagirl57 has been active (on that account at least) since the time they made that post, Melanie. I'm sorry.
    "There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind."
    C.S. Lewis

I'll make this last reply, to say thanks to all, i got the info I was looking for, and no, there is no news. Love and peace. Melanie